What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Honest Q for fusker fans

This morning on Rivals radio some nub fan called in and said that Warren Buffett donated $4 mil to get pedey fired. :lol: Does he even donate to the FB program? Does he care? Are most nub fans really that clueless? I believe the answer is YES.

Yeah, CU is just funded by tuition:huh: All I was pointing out is typically when there is a firing, especially in mid-season, that someone has ponied up the dough to make it happen. That's all. And with all that has been written about old husker players and long time donors being alienated by this regime, I figured there were some folks saying, "fire him/them, we've got it covered"

From what I've heard that isnt the case but like you said, I'm sure some people will be opening up the wallet.

This morning on Rivals radio some nub fan called in and said that Warren Buffett donated $4 mil to get pedey fired. :lol: Does he even donate to the FB program? Does he care? Are most nub fans really that clueless? I believe the answer is YES.

As far as I know Buffet does not donate to the football program. I think he gives to the University but not athletics. Come on 4mil? He could wipe his ass every time he ****s with 4mil.

As far as I know Buffet does not donate to the football program. I think he gives to the University but not athletics. Come on 4mil? He could wipe his ass every time he ****s with 4mil.

And the guy said he got the info from an internet message board. He honestly believed it to be true. Go figure.

And the guy said he got the info from an internet message board. He honestly believed it to be true. Go figure.

Im not saying it couldn't but I don't believe it. Buffet has never really had an interest in the Athletics...just the university.

Back