What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How do you feel about the USC loss?

How do you feel about the USC loss?

• Total voters
You have already resorted to calling me names and your Bears haven't even gotten their asses kicked yet. Gonna be even worse when your season collapses.

You should be honored we invited your pathetic *sses to the PAC. At least Colorado has skiing and cross country championships to add to our collective. Plus they smoke weed, drink and have sex. Your school does nothing for us. You suck and add nothing beneficial to the PAC. I hope you choke on your pre-game celebratory vomit. We should have taken Utah State or Boise instead of your stupid school. They have better academics and hotter chicks. Plus, their male posters aren't felchers.

You suck and your mom's house has no toilet paper in the guest bathroom. Go choke yourself.

You should be honored we invited your pathetic *sses to the PAC. At least Colorado has skiing and cross country championships to add to our collective. Plus they smoke weed, drink and have sex. Your school does nothing for us. You suck and add nothing beneficial to the PAC. I hope you choke on your pre-game celebratory vomit. We should have taken Utah State or Boise instead of your stupid school. They have better academics and hotter chicks. Plus, their male posters aren't felchers.

You suck and your mom's house has no toilet paper in the guest bathroom. Go choke yourself.
Aww

Makes me miss the Big XII a little. The hatred makes my heart smile a bit

OK so we are honored that the dirty America hating communist hippies at Berkeley allow us to come into their conference and kick the living sh!t out of them. No pregame vomit, but I'm sure the party after the game is gonna be more fun over here than there, smoking your sorrow away into a dirty hippie stupor. Academic smack? This is a football game fawker. Go paint yourself pink and protest a recruiting station p*ssy. Don't sh!t your pants when our cannon fires after we score... that's an American cannon b*tch, and its probably as close as your sexually submissive cuckold male student body will ever be allowed to get to a real cannon, by their fugly-ass female Doms.

Last edited:
OK so we are honored that the dirty America hating communist hippies at Berkeley allow us to come into their conference and kick the living sh!t out of them. No pregame vomit, but I'm sure the party after the game is gonna be more fun over here than there. Academic smack? This is a football game fawker. Go paint yourself pink and protest a recruiting station p*ssy. Don't sh!t your pants when our cannon fires after we score... that's an American cannon b*tch.

Are you done editing your post felcher? Let me know cause I'm gonna f*ck you up...

Right? You need to run home and sweep up all the back hair I shaved off your mom tonight.

O.K., I'm ****ed up too. I hate you, your City and your State. I'll f*ck you up tomorrow. Happy felching tonight Ute.

Eat sh*t Bear, oh you probably already did.

Last edited:
Right? You need to run home and sweep up all the back hair I shaved off your mom tonight.

O.K., I'm ****ed up too. I hate you, your City and your State. I'll f*ck you up tomorrow. Happy felching tonight Ute.
Felch yourself you doubled jointed bendy staw using self felcher. See ya tomorrow at the pity party.

Dude you're as crazy as a sh!t house rat. Hey quick there's a whole corn kernel in that one. Run go get it.

Last edited:
Felch yourself you doubled jointed bendy staw using self felcher. See ya tomorrow at the pity party.

Dude you're as crazy as a sh!t house rat. Hey quick there's a whole corn kernel in that one. Run go get it.

Here is your new avatar, bitch..

ron-felcher.jpg

For ****s sake, Utah. You are not the U. Stop making the hand sign. It's worse than Donald Duck riding a Harley stupid.

Learn how to multi-quote, you dumb mother****ing asshole.

To respond to OP, all it means is us CU fans were probably wrong about complaining we don't get to have UW on the schedule this year since "they're down".

Can we ****ing swear now?!!!!

Jeez ...Ute fans really crave attention & acknowledgment. Suggest we rename the team the Utah Kardashians?

Jeez ...Ute fans really crave attention & acknowledgment. Suggest we rename the team the Utah Kardashians?

DevilDog is a big ass, similar to what Kim sits on. Total attention whore who apparently enjoys not paying rent while living in Orr's and my heads.

This means he enjoys surrounding himself with obsessive thoughts about poop movies and fantasies about fat girls with unibrows.

DevilDog is a big ass, similar to what Kim sits on. Total attention whore who apparently enjoys not paying rent while living in Orr's and my heads.

This means he enjoys surrounding himself with obsessive thoughts about poop movies and fantasies about fat girls with unibrows.

You'd better step up your game. No one is mistaking the entertainment value of your posts with the success of Kyle Willingham's team.

While Utah football is impressive, your writing and video posting skill set has more in common with a Sefo Liufau three and out.

i want to thank both utah and cal for helping me increase my p12 hate, albeit ever-so incrementally. if you could both off yourselves, i believe it would be appreciated here.

thanks in advance.

You'd better step up your game. No one is mistaking the entertainment value of your posts with the success of Kyle Willingham's team.

While Utah football is impressive, your writing and video posting skill set has more in common with a Sefo Liufau three and out.

Considering the price of admission, you're getting your money's worth. It wouldn't kill ya to elevate your own game cupcake, you seem to be continually overestimating your personal skill set. At least Flukes is funny.

Considering the price of admission, you're getting your money's worth. It wouldn't kill ya to elevate your own game cupcake, you seem to be continually overestimating your personal skill set. At least Flukes is funny.

We can both elevate our game, sweat cheeks. Although I don't hold my entertainment skills in very high regard, so I'm not sure where you think I'm overestimating anything.

I got $15 bucks in this joint, and you most certainly fail to deliver value for my money. You owe the paying members a refund for making us all more stupid.

One of the things we do agree upon is that Flukes is funny. Everybody appreciates a lovable loser.

Back