What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How good is Jarek Broussard (Pac-12 OPOY good)

I think he’s right about Mangham needing to find a rhythm. Problem is there aren’t enough footballs to waste while he finds that rhythm and Broussard only needs two or three carries before he goes beast mode.
Not unusual for bigger backs to need reps to get going.

Also, it can be very effective for the rotation at RB to be different styles. Defenses also get into a rhythm, so when a RB comes in and brings a different pace to the same play it can keep them off balance.

This is what I came here to say. He's missing that 4th gear right now. It's coming. He's a mixture of speedy and Lindsay. If he finds another gear...

200.gif
where have you been? its at least 6th gear

Second time winner of Pac12OPoW

Interesting note that he is now just the fourth player since 1996 in the FBS to rush for 100-plus yards in his first four career games.

???

He just keeps on breaking records of all-time greats
I’m not sure exactly, but DAMN is it awesome seeing that gold helmet break through the line of scrimmage over and over and over and freaking over again. **** man, gives me the damn championship chills.
Not sure the O line got the credit it deserved this weekend. But the O line will have to get it done this week Friday to prove it outright.

Second time winner of Pac12OPoW

Interesting note that he is now just the fourth player since 1996 in the FBS to rush for 100-plus yards in his first four career games.
And it bears noting (again) that he was thrust directly into conference play.

I thought defenses were simply practicing social distancing. No one wants to get within 6 feet of Broussard.
is that a nickname in the making -

They call him "Covid" - cause no one can get within 6 feet of him - haha

Quote from Hagan today. Let the Clayton hype train begin.
On how other running backs are doing: “I like everything that I see from the running backs. I think Ashaad (Clayton) is a perfect 1-2 punch with J-Bru and all the backs are gonna play. We’re confident that we can get guys reps and they won’t mess it up. So you’ll see a lot of guys doing things but Ashaad, he’s going to be really special.”

Back