What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huge Recruiting weekend Nov 8-10 catchall thread

4 official visitors and 36 unofficial visitors expected at CU this weekend. We'll have up an overview later today.

giphy.gif

Those are good seats!
It helped that the team played so poorly when I got them. Had season tickets in the early 80's as a student and the 90's but they sucked. Literally the last 2 seats on the East side/ North end zone. We took radios because whenever play went south across the 50 we couldn't see what was going on.

Then again, we drank enough that it wasn't always an issue.

I don’t know why this photo is coming up rotated this way. Anyways, anyone know who the kid in the hoodie is in front of rice and Gonzalez? It’s not Barry, this dude is huge though, didn’t see his name tag 4FE2CE46-47D0-4344-82A4-620933315B1D.jpeg

So what was the vibe once that kick went through?

Props to either the students or security for not rushing the field.

Seemed good, excited. Most of the recruits were pretty subdued the whole game. Rice looked like he hadn’t slept at all, kept yawning. Boring game though lol, not a lot to cheer about.

Makes sense, there were recruits all over 119/120.

Side story: My nephew (8) on the last drive when we were around the 30 yells, “BEAT THOSE NERDS!!” I have absolutely no idea where he got it from but it fit and it was hilarious. There were recruits behind and in front of him laughing at him. So maybe he helped to make it memorable lol.
Sorry, he must have learned it from me

Back