What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huge Recruiting weekend Nov 8-10 catchall thread

It is said that a lot of Mac's success recruiting black athletes, stemmed from the fact that moms trusted him and believed he was the God-fearing man they would trust their sons with. Different times. May be that MT exudes some kind of trust, level-headiness, etc., that today's parents find appealing.

3foR.gif

Alfano retroactively made last year’s class the #34 class on 24/7. If you check it now, that’s what it says. So, Mel is working on his 2nd consecutive top 35 class which could easily end up being the first top 25 class since 2008.

I still think it makes more sense for him to count towards this year and potentially put us as a top 15ish class. Man imagine if MT could've convinced Fields to come here last year we'd be competing for playoffs next year. Not complaining though, love what MT is doing and I believe we'll be competing anyway for championships in the near future!

If anytime in the last 11 months someone had told me that in mid - November CU is going to be 4-6 with UW and a top ten Utah game to go, and you're going to be thrilled with the direction of the program, I wouldn't think it was possible.

We're 4-6, and I'm excited about CU football.

That's ****ing amazing.

If anytime in the last 11 months someone had told me that in mid - November CU is going to be 4-6 with UW and a top ten Utah game to go, and you're going to be thrilled with the direction of the program, I wouldn't think it was possible.

We're 4-6, and I'm excited about CU football.

That's ****ing amazing.
We are better than our record too. Could easily be 7-3. Should probably be 6-4. No way we lose to AZ if we don’t have the crazy list of injuries. And we beat SC by 14 if Montez doesn’t get knocked out

We are better than our record too. Could easily be 7-3. Should probably be 6-4. No way we lose to AZ if we don’t have the crazy list of injuries. And we beat SC by 14 if Montez doesn’t get knocked out
we are 3 and 3 in close games. Our offense has scored like 14 points a game for the last 6 games. Nah, we are pretty much exactly our record. Dammit.

Back