What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I am watchinng the NU v. OSU...

I do wish for CU over any other team in the North (well besides Ia. St., but they suck just like NU!). And I have always said that Hawkins was going to do great things for CU, just didn't think it would happen so quickly. Must feel good!:sad1:

FWIW I do think Cally did a pretty good job getting talent to your program. If you do replace him and your next coach is a descent coach I expect you will rebound quickly as opposed to the recovery from Slowpitch. From that perspective I wish you guys did keep Cally but it was only a matter of time before it was going to end for him.

They asked Cally what was up at half time and you could barely hear him over the boos. I don't want to get anyones' hopes up, but if you tune into the broadcast I think there's a good chance of an on-air suicide!:smile2:

But the fans are sooooooo classy, they would never do anything bad to one of their own...or anybody else for that matter:thumbsup:

Not the one's who carry guns on the job and drink beer on the weekends! :smile2::thumbsup:

Holy ****ing ****. 357 Yards At The Half To A .500 Team That Got Trounced By Troy.

Will this be what Cally's front yard will look like when he gets home after the game?

060823_home_sales_hmed_8a.hmedium.jpg

Re: OK, I think the wheels are officially off in Lincoln

Make no mistake about it, Nebraska has quit on Callahan. It is over. They will be lucky to win another Big 12 game this year.

Pretty sure there isn't any room on that bandwagon, what with ladyblob sitting on it and all!!:thumbsup:

you can be damn sure i would welcome your ugly mug to the buff waggon with a significant kick to the teeth.

if i had any inkling that extra weight behind the kick would send your septum through your brain, you can be sure i would consider the sumo diet, as well. :thumbsup:

So you don't believe in salvation? I think with a little therapy, they could see the light.

no. their taunting of sal sealed the deal several years ago. there IS such a thing as an "unforgiveable sin" dbt. :wink2:

2:17 p.m.: From ESPN Research: Since outscoring Nebraska 21-6 in the fourth quarter of last year's game, Oklahoma State has now outscored the Huskers 59-6 over the last three quarters. As far as home losses are concerned, the Huskers weren't that good in the '50s and got blown out a lot, but since 1962, they have lost in Lincoln by more than 15 just twice … a 38-9 loss to Kansas State in '03 and a 49-31 loss to USC this year.
Nebraska's worst home losses since 1962

2003: Kansas St, 38-9
2007: USC, 49-31
1991: Washington, 36-21
1990: Colorado, 27-12

Pedersen is a big part of this deal as well. I wonder what the power brokers at 'braska are thinking? Maybe they should pull Solich out of the Betty Ford Clinic and bring him back.

http://www.stevepedersonisagreatguy.com/

To aid in our recovery from our Peder Envy, I think it would be beneficial to us to see just what a Great Guy Steve Pederson is!

Here's something that will help you all out.

First, take out your rose colored glasses. I know you have some.

Then put them on, like this:

roseglasses.jpg

There, that's better. Now try real hard. I know you can say it!

"Steve Pederson Is A Great Guy!"

Back