What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I am watchinng the NU v. OSU...

All together now...

There is no place like Nebraska,
Dear old Nebraska U.
Where the girls are the fairest,
The boys are the squarest,
Of any old school that I knew.
There is no place like Nebraska,
Where they're all true blue.
We'll all stick together,
In all kinds of weather,
For Dear old Nebraska U!

:ban:

During the highlights on ESPN2 one of the announcers referred to the blackshirts as pinkshirts. Even those dorks are starting to pile on. :wow:

Last week after the Mizzou game one of the ESPiN highlight guys referred to them as the Pastelshirts. :thumbsup: I think I might like that even better than Pinkshirts... :lol:

Cally was talking to the media after the game. One reporter asked if cally felt like he was on the hot seat. cally responded that he's there for the kids. he doesn't worry about getting fired and he never will. Hes there for the kids. WOW. What a swell guy that callahan is.

Here is what NU fans will be doing tonight.
155453980lfh5.gif

Cally was talking to the media after the game. One reporter asked if cally felt like he was on the hot seat. cally responded that he's there for the kids. he doesn't worry about getting fired and he never will. Hes there for the kids. WOW. What a swell guy that callahan is.

yeah, that was really convincing.

:bs:

what happened to the all-business, NFL style program we heard *so much* about....in 04 and 05? :lol:

Dear NCAA,

Could we please have the new Baylo...... uh, Nebraska Cornhucksters rescheduled as our game next week as we are having trouble waiting for our turn to beat them down too.
It would mean a great deal to us to have one more shot at ole throat slash before the axe falls. We promise to provide plenty of offensive excitement against their black swiss (cheese) defense.

Sincerely,
Buff fans

PS: Could we also petition for a couple extra scholarships next year to accomodate their 4 and 5 star recruits that must be reconsidering their verbals at this time.

Will teams start scheduling 'braska on their OOC schedule as, you know, a warm up game?

Will teams start scheduling 'braska on their OOC schedule as, you know, a warm up game?

i dunno. knu dodged the game at houston the other year so how low will knu have to go? what kind of payout do you suppose Buffalo offers for a game there? :smile2:

I am sure pederson's phone is ringing off the wall with calls from garden city community college, ne oklahama a&m, and a few other community schools wanting to schedule the fuskers....

I'm here to say we really really really ****ing suck!!!! Also, let's get the coaching prospect train going here. I figure by tomorrow they will find Cally and Pederson hanging from a tree somewhere.

I'm here to say we really really really ****ing suck!!!! Also, let's get the coaching prospect train going here. I figure by tomorrow they will find Cally and Pederson hanging from a tree somewhere.

man BRI. you need to lay off the killing stuff. :wow::lol:

Your OC would make a damn HC imho. His talent is being held back by Cally. You don't want another talent like Pellini to get away from you. :smile2:

Your OC would make a damn HC imho. His talent is being held back by Cally. You don't want another talent like Pellini to get away from you. :smile2:

He can **** off as well. All he is doing in draining money from the program by paying his salary. Cally won't get his doofus ass out of the way to see if the guy can even call a game. I hope they all get in a fist fight and end up in jail. I call them the mouth breather squad!

He can **** off as well. All he is doing in draining money from the program by paying his salary. Cally won't get his doofus ass out of the way to see if the guy can even call a game. I hope they all get in a fist fight and end up in jail. I call them the mouth breather squad!

Ok. Well you guys fired him without cause so....

Btw, which loss stings the worst so far?

I think Cally just needs time to recruit better talent. He needs to get some 8* and 9* recruits.:lol:

Subject: Little Johnny
> > >
> > > Little Johnny was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the
> > > children what their fathers did for a living.
> > >
> > > All the typical answers came up - Fireman, Truck Driver, Salesman,
> > etc.
> > > Johnny was being uncharacteristically
> > > quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
> > >
> > > "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his
> > > clothes in front of other men.
> > > Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with
> > > some guy for money."
> > >
> > > The teacher, obviously shaken by his statement immediately changed the
> >
> > > subject and hurriedly set the other children to work on a coloring
> > > project. She then took Little Johnny aside and asked him, "Is that
> > > really true about your father?"
> > >