What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I am watchinng the NU v. OSU...

"I refuse to let the program gravitate to mediocrity," Pederson said during a 50-minute press conference at Memorial Stadium.

"We will not surrender the Big 12 Conference to Oklahoma and Texas."

:thumbsup:

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/SolichCallahanComparison.htm

NEWS FLASH!

Steve Pederson has solved the financing problem of the new expansion project!
wmrt.jpg

http://www.stevepedersonisagreatguy.com/

Last edited:
All together now...

There is no place like Nebraska,
Dear old Nebraska U.
Where the girls are the fairest,
The boys are the squarest,
Of any old school that I knew.
There is no place like Nebraska,
Where they're all true blue.
We'll all stick together,
In all kinds of weather,
For Dear old Nebraska U!

The score is 38-7 in the 4th quarter.

And Sam Keller has attempted only 15 passes?!?!?!?!

Down by 31 points and Nebraska is rushing the ball every down?? WTF??

Ah, shortbus.....

Any chance the next coach will keep shortbus on the staff? If so i think it's still a break even deal for the buffs. :thumbsup:

Giving up. Trying to run out the clock and get out of there. Instead of using this as a teaching opportunity, he just wants to get off of the field. Sure sign of a loser.

Quick, somebody put a "Fire Callahan" collection jar at the exits. :huh:

I know anything can happen because CU/NU is a rivalry game, but can you see how I was confident in the CU/NU game before the season? I knew NU was way overatted and I knew CU would be better than most thought. However, I'm not gonna say CU is a for sure win over NU.

I know anything can happen because CU/NU is a rivalry game, but can you see how I was confident in the CU/NU game before the season? I knew NU was way overatted and I knew CU would be better than most thought. However, I'm not gonna say CU is a for sure win over NU.

I dont know man, you were right and I gotta give you that, but I dont know how you could have known at that point that the Husker D was a bunch of nancy boys. You wont say it, but I will, CU is a sure win over NU this year. Bye bye Cally.

I dont know man, you were right and I gotta give you that, but I dont know how you could have known at that point that the Husker D was a bunch of nancy boys. You wont say it, but I will, CU is a sure win over NU this year. Bye bye Cally.
I didn't think they wouldbe that bad,but I knew they would have problems with their D-line losses and Blake.

i can answer that for you. husker fans expect to win because their strategy is to expect opponents to fear the past and lay down.

watching game to game last year, we could see improvement. even at our rock bottom, last year's game was not truly out of hand. from there, we could see night and day difference with what our kids could do at the spring game over the previous year. that is consistent: our kids are getting the fundamentals they need. those fundamentals are tools they need to push over the hump and win games.

put those factors head to head, and which realistically wins out? a program in shreds from bickering? arrogance? or a solid work ethic?

hawk can coach em. there should be zero doubt about that.

a lot of us have been posting that Cosgrove sucks since he was hired.

go back to 04 and 05, all you NU guys here and other boards were yakking about was the WCO, personnel, "the system" and that Cally invented the forward pass.....while little mention of how crappy you guys were on D.

During the highlights on ESPN2 one of the announcers referred to the blackshirts as pinkshirts. Even those dorks are starting to pile on. :wow:

Back