What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I hope CSU joins the big XII

Evans and Schlereth report the Rams made the next cut for the Big XII. Now, back to the Bronco's preseason. Although Evans, after a Bobo sound bite, did say, "Someone get him a tissue." Dude sounds like he has a sinus infection, haha.

I personally believe that the race is for 1 spot and really is a "tell us why you deserve this more then Cincinnati" A dot the i's and cross the t's exercise that frankly the decision has been made. It was publicly announced Monday that UT has put their large behind squarely in the UH corner which we all know means the Coug's are in.

UT slowly re-making the old SWC. What's left? SMU and Rice? That's it, right? I know Arky was there, but they were always outsiders.

Yes, but SMU was ranked 7-9 and Rice was 8-10 of the final 6-8.

Hmmm. I wonder who was 11th and 12th in that final 6-8. Maybe Tulane? Could be Memphis, since they got left out of the ESPN report despite other reports calling them top 4. I don't know the answer. All I know is that this is the best season yet of The Bachelor.

Hmmm. I wonder who was 11th and 12th in that final 6-8. Maybe Tulane? Could be Memphis, since they got left out of the ESPN report despite other reports calling them top 4. I don't know the answer. All I know is that this is the best season yet of The Bachelor.
And CSU is about to start blowing the Big-12 in the back room.

Big XII should just say eff' it and ditch the Kansas schools and Iowa St., then add SMU, Rice and Houston. One giant Tex-ass circle jerk.

And CSU is about to start blowing the Big-12 in the back room.
ab61017b3203da8df5ceeac5ca4e4dc1.jpg

The best part is going to be in a couple years when Cincinnatti and Houston/BYU start bitching about how messed up the conference is. Sort of like how WVU has been the last year or so.

I have been to SMU's Ford Field and that place is tiny, hell I think the Allen HS stadium is almost that big the thing cant seat more 30k. My buddy in the office next door's Bro-inlaw just graduated from Rice and played o-line there. according to him Rice doesnt think they have any shot at all.

I have been to SMU's Ford Field and that place is tiny, hell I think the Allen HS stadium is almost that big the thing cant seat more 30k. My buddy in the office next door's Bro-inlaw just graduated from Rice and played o-line there. according to him Rice doesnt think they have any shot at all.
How does he feel about bailer, in general?

WVU has to be pressing for Cincy pretty hard, right?

One not so ridiculous road trip per year for almost every sport.

As the SMU alumini on the board I do need to point out the stadium capacity is 36k, but they built it with the idea of future expansion in mind. They can close the lower bowl and get to 48k, and the foundation was poured to support the building of a second level and get to 66k.

They could have the lower bowl completed by next football season if need be.

As the SMU alumini on the board I do need to point out the stadium capacity is 36k, but they built it with the idea of future expansion in mind. They can close the lower bowl and get to 48k, and the foundation was poured to support the building of a second level and get to 66k.

They could have the lower bowl completed by next football season if need be.
Lets get real though SMU outside of the 1 yr with June is barely a D1 team, things could be looking up for them but I fully expect NTX to clean their clock tomorrow. Taking the little guy to the game so I will see the Ponies first hand

Memphis being out is a surprise. Sort of. Underscores that geography wasn't a factor, tho. And either academics is a bigger deal than we thought (Rice & Tulane still alive), or the presidents want to give the appearance of that.

Memphis being out is a surprise. Sort of. Underscores that geography wasn't a factor, tho. And either academics is a bigger deal than we thought (Rice & Tulane still alive), or the presidents want to give the appearance of that.
well that counts RamU out then

Memphis was playing the FedEx money card. FedEx is the biggest most visible single corporate sponsor to champion a team in this B12 expansion sweepstakes.

Who would have thought that the money grubbing B12 selection committee would turn down a Memphis application so soon in the selection process and slight FedEx, too?

SMU must have a pit in their stomach, as the Mustangs are also selling themselves based on their donation and AD revenue profile.

If the B12 doesn't go for the corporate favorite, then SMU's application is probably toast, as well.

Seems to bode very well for CSU, as I would have had Memphis as one of that final group

Back