What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Idaho State

Keep the starters in until the 3rd unless it's a complete blowout. Let the O starters end the day with a touchdown and pull the D starters after they make a big play. End their game with confidence and let it carry through to Michigan. I'm going to very disappointed if Sefo, or any of the "can't afford to lose" players we need this year play any more than necessary.

game plan should be get a lead, keep working on our offense and defense schemes while working your 2 deep in with the 1s.
I especially agree with the first step, getting a lead. Although sometimes it's fun to let a weak team score first then destroy their hopes with 7 or 8 consecutive TDs.

****. that. guy. Wasn't Ralphie a calf then?
Run the score to the 70s, then during the post game handshake MM whispers in Kramer's ear, "Is our Buffalo big enough for you?"

When Montana State came to town, Ralphie IV was still running. She was pretty big for a female buffalo, but she is just that a female. I am sure he is used to the big angry male buffalo up on his ranch in the middle of nowhere. However there is reason CU doesn't use male buffaloes.

Looks like they plan on doing this during a 2nd quarter time out.

For one, I think this can be an amazing visual if they get the students/fans to follow along. I hope they do because it would carry over so well to The Keg.

Last edited:
Cr69GcTVYAIqDyX.jpg

Doesn't get any better.

Back