What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jim MF'n Leavitt

Who's going to pitch in on a soda stream and a case of Oak Cliff Beverages Pure Sugar Classic Cane Cola delivered to Leavitt's home and office?

nod to @Waldo

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim Leavitt gets me excited about CU football at a time when nothing else really does. I love reading these tweets from him and the tweets from recruits he's spending time with.

I'm gonna suggest him to my girlfriend for her cheat list. I wont even make her move anybody off. I'd totally be okay with that.

Jim Leavitt gets me excited about CU football at a time when nothing else really does. I love reading these tweets from him and the tweets from recruits he's spending time with.

I'm gonna suggest him to my girlfriend for her cheat list. I wont even make her move anybody off. I'd totally be okay with that.
Am I on the list?

If Pepsi became to the Buffs, what Nike is to Oregon, I would retract all of my previous remarks about marketing on the backs of our Universities...
I'd even switch my allegiance from Coke to Pepsi.

Why don't they just let Coors do it? Hell, it's based up there right and they aren't broke.

I think there's some PC issue with alcohol sponsorship of a college facility. Our "Coors Event & Conference Center" for hoops is technically sponsored by the family, not by the brewery.

I would see to it that he never has to buy another Pepsi again.

He says he will be going to Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. Anyone from those states new that he'd be visiting? Who from Alabama in particular?:]

Are we even recruiting Cali down the stretch or have we just said eff it lets try to get some dudes who can play from the South?

So my husband got me worried last night when I told him Leavitt was spending the night in Auburn trying to bring in SEC talent to CU. He said we better hope he isn't there interviewing for their vacant DC job.

So my husband got me worried last night when I told him Leavitt was spending the night in Auburn trying to bring in SEC talent to CU. He said we better hope he isn't there interviewing for their vacant DC job.
He's pretty well paid here and apparently loves Boulder and is in the middle of a rebuild, so I'd be surprised if he left, but WTF do I know?

You don't know jack ****.
31rN-Eyp1wL.jpg

Back