What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

June 1 - July 31: Camp Season ("Quiet Period")

The next week is big. Camps in San Jose and Sacramento, along with the second Boulder camp, which will have more high profile visitors than the first one. Thinking 2-3 commits by the end of June.
Is there a list anywhere that shows who all is attending the second Boulder Camp?

Sounds like with the change in NCAA rules it through All Poly into a state of confusion because they couldn't have like 100 coaches there like most years and teams had to start making decisions. CU ended up filling its camp limit with the other ones and didn't have available days for All Poly by the time things solidified on that camp. h/t to @BuffStampede . (I hope I got this right.)

Anyway, disappointing. Poly recruiting is the one area that seems to be a huge miss by this staff from a competitive standpoint vs other Pac-12 programs.

Is there a list anywhere that shows who all is attending the second Boulder Camp?

Pay sites have a running list. Expect a lot of visitors and news late in the week. Several JUCO and high school players are going to be visiting this week and I would expect at least a couple commits.

He's an '18 QB from Hawaii but holy smokes. I wonder if we are looking at him for any other positions possibly. He did also tag Jeffcoat.

So we should hit a bit of a lull for the next 1-2 weeks. Coaches get a bit of vacation and then the next big event is the BBQ right before fall camp, which coaches have turned into a major recruiting event. Expect some commits from that event. My guess is a player like Matthew Tago may be next to pull the trigger.

So we should hit a bit of a lull for the next 1-2 weeks. Coaches get a bit of vacation and then the next big event is the BBQ right before fall camp, which coaches have turned into a major recruiting event. Expect some commits from that event. My guess is a player like Matthew Tago may be next to pull the trigger.
Are you happy with the RB commitment? I trust your opinion. That is why I ask.

Quiet Period starts today and goes through July 31.

Then the entire month of August is a Dead Period (very sensible break with all high schools and colleges focused on their pre-season practices).

These next 3 weeks is when most of the remaining summer commitments will happen.

After that:

September through Thanksgiving is a Quiet/Evaluation Period with official visits and some visits by coaches to HS games. Then, Nov 26th through Dec 16th is the big Contact Period leading up to JUCO & Early Signing Day on December 17th.

A little OT, but does this apply to football only or to all sports? Asking because the twins are entering their senior year of volleyball and D1 coaches couldn't talk to them until their Nationals tournament ended on Saturday.
They're getting a lot of looks from D3 schools, but not D1. Although, in keeping it real, probably won't get a lot of D1 looks for 6'4" / 6'5" middle blockers.

A little OT, but does this apply to football only or to all sports? Asking because the twins are entering their senior year of volleyball and D1 coaches couldn't talk to them until their Nationals tournament ended on Saturday.
They're getting a lot of looks from D3 schools, but not D1. Although, in keeping it real, probably won't get a lot of D1 looks for 6'4" / 6'5" middle blockers.
Here's the link to the NCAA site: http://www.ncaa.org/student-athlete...017-18-division-i-and-ii-recruiting-calendars

Different calendars for different sports and different divisions. I can't find a D3 calendar, though. I'm sure it's somewhere within that site.

Just a reminder things are about to slow down a bit with players not being able to make unofficial visits in August.

Unsticking this thread.

Preseason recruiting is now effectively over. August may see some commits, but it's a dead month in terms of visits.

Back