What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just came to say hello from Provo!

BlueVU

Excited to have a neighbor across the border! I would love to come to Boulder for a game some time and I really hope any and all of you get a chance to come to Provo as well. Provo may only be ~40 miles from Salt Lake, but they couldn't be more different. Despite what Utah fans will tell you, I feel that MOST fans of away teams have a good, fun time in Provo even if they don't leave with the W all the time. Ask Baylor fans about their experience last year. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here as well if/when you come.

Anyway, that's really all. Excited to play you guys and to hopefully develop a fun, unforced rivalry.

Last edited:
Excited to have a neighbor across the border! I would love to come to Boulder for a game some time and I really hope any and all of you get a chance to come to Provo as well. Provo may only be ~40 miles from Salt Lake, but they couldn't be more different. Despite what Utah fans will tell you, I feel that MOST fans of away teams have a good, fun time in Provo even if they don't leave with the W all the time. Ask Baylor fans about their experience last year. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here as well if/when you come.

Anyway, that's really all. Excited to play you guys and to hopefully develop a fun, unforced rivalry.
I think we’ll be leaving with a W. Thanks for dropping by.

I’m sure that you are naive to what you just wrote. I’m sure Liberty fans would love Provo too.
Did Liberty fans have a bad experience? I haven't heard about this.

There are some assholes (as with any fanbase), but I think Provo tends to do better than most. That being said, I'm obviously biased.

If the Baylor experience was constant harassment, hate, urine-filled-balloons and genuine fear for their lives, than I'm sold on the Provo experience. If was anything but, then I am disappointed.

**** bailer. Forever.

Also, Utes never come to Allbuffs to complain about BYU, but man, it seems like BYU fans constantly whine about Utah fans. I think I can draw my own conclusions from that.

If the Baylor experience was constant harassment, hate, urine-filled-balloons and genuine fear for their lives, than I'm sold on the Provo experience. If was anything but, then I am disappointed.

**** bailer. Forever.

Also, Utes never come to Allbuffs to complain about BYU, but man, it seems like BYU fans constantly whine about Utah fans. I think I can draw my own conclusions from that.
Fair enough!

Why do you BYU fans feel the need to mention Utah and vice versa?
I don't visit other fan sites, but I wonder if CSU does this same sort of thing regarding CU? It has a little brother feel to it, but I'll be honest, I'm not overly familiar with the dynamics between BYU and Utah to really know who the younger, insecure sibling is (or if there even is one). But I'm getting an idea.

Well we haven't played each other since the 80's, so I thought of the closest (at least geographically) example possible as a comparison.
I mean, Utah was just Utah. Kind of bland, but they put together a great football program. I enjoyed watching them beat USC regularly.

Looking forward to coming back to Provo, @BlueVU

And ITB is looking forward to a visit to Orlando. These are good times!

I am looking forward to seeing CU play BYU in football and other sports.

CU's first game against Utah as P12 members should have set the tone for a rivalry since CU kept Utah out of the P12 CCG that year but it didn't develop...perhaps since we haven't played that well against them in football.

I have argued with PAC fans that BYU should be in the conference to get the juices running like Nebraska used to do for the old Big 12 North schools. Those PAC fans look like they will regret not listening to fans like me when Arizona, ASU, and Utah make the move to the Big 12. Having our former Big 8 rivals to the east and four rivals to the west, I think I am going to enjoy CU's return to the B12 in a big way.

I still can't get over the bailer thing.

If I was going to ask a bailer fan anything, it sure as **** wouldn't be about their Provo experience.

I would ask them if they feel any remorse about institutional support around slavery, murder and rape. And then I'd probably ask some follow on questions about that. But not about Provo.

Last edited:
I have questions.

Let’s start with:

Can we drink alcohol at the tailgate there?

If hypothetically a person might have a recreational amount of substances that are legal throughout the pac on them would this be a problem in Provo?

What about possible cosplay that some might find offensive?

Thanks in advance.

Well we haven't played each other since the 80's, so I thought of the closest (at least geographically) example possible as a comparison.

That is fine and appreciated (although I would like to believe people still have the ability to look at and read a ****ing map), but once upon a time, must have been around the time the last big round of realignment happened, we had a sudden influx of guests from the state of Utah with both fanbases claiming that the other one was running a false flag operation and it was Utah fans posing as BYU fans and vice versa.

Last edited:

If I was going to ask a bailer fan anything, it sure as **** wouldn't be about their Provo experience.

I would ask them if they feel any remorse about institutional support around slaver, murder and rape. And then I'd probably ask some follow on questions about that. But not about Provo.

Just like Waco, Provo ends with an "o".

Hope you feel better.

Licking Ice Cream GIF

I would ask them if they feel any remorse about institutional support around slaver, murder and rape. And then I'd probably ask some follow on questions about that. But not about Provo.

Tbf, I think that doing and believing the opposite of what their fanbases and does and believes in is a good rule of the thumb to follow.

That is fine and appreciated (although I would like to believe people still have the ability to look at and read a ****ing map), but once upon a time, must have been around the time the last big round of realignment happened, we had a sudden influx of guests from the state of Utah with both fanbases that the other one was running a false flag operation and it was Utah fans posing as BYU fans and vice versa.
Gotcha... Yeah, probably shouldn't have mentioned them, as yes. It isn't truly very relevant to the original purpose of my post. The bad blood still runs deep even having been apart for some time now. Honestly, both sides tend to live in the other's head pretty much rent free. I'd be lying if I said I didn't care about what happens to them. Haha

I won't stay long though.

Back