What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

Well, you have to sneak up on him and sucker punch him and run like hell. Allegedly. I mean if you were stupid enough to do such a thing. Which I’m not. Not that I’m not stupid enough though.
Come on Moses, man the **** up.;)

I reached my article limit apparently... What is this saying?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Some people still get twisted up that CU, like most programs, won't open up practice to the media. How the hell is anyone going to satisfied with this guy and his dealings with the media? He'll cock block every step of the way and what you see on Saturday is all you'll get.

If Klis was in any other line of work, he would be unemployed. I’m amazed the guy is still pulling a paycheck. Utter incompetence.

True I guess. I was just venting. I would have walked away years ago. Instead I volunteer on the site instead of getting paid to do the same work. I'm stupid like that.

I'll be at Folsom next year no matter who the coach is.

Reading like you in mindset I was in when I had to walk away running this joint.

I get that all fan bases have their share of knuckleheads, but the CU fan base needs an upgrade if this board is any indication.

Back