What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

I'm glad I don't know who tf Mad Dog Russo is. Is he one of those dudes who intentionally gravels up his voice to make himself sound, I dunno what, more streetwise or something? There's a dude on Altitude like that in the evenings and I can't take anything he says seriously.
More like an aggressive New York tough guy voice with a somewhat high pitch. He has his own channel on SiriusXM. The only channel in the sports channel range I have never stopped the dial on even for a few seconds.

One of the TCU CBs was almost in tears when he talked to CP after the game because I assume he was just so star struck in the moment.
I’d assume he was likely a kid that had been in Prime’s youth program in Dallas.

Way more. Plus I think it’s asphalt not concrete.
I didn’t think it was asphalt. Last time I was on it, it had the texture of concrete but just little “spongier”, but that may have been the paint.

Last edited:
Which game will have better ratings?

CU/NU - Big Noon (12 ET Kickoff on FOX)
UT/Bama - Gameday (7 ET Kickoff on ESPN)

Have to think CU/NU since the other is on ESPN
Is the UT/Bama game on ESPN ... or just the GameDay show? I'm thinking the latter and that the game is on ABC.

Back