What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Also, for those of you complaining about the 10am kickoff - this is another reason why it’s a big deal.
I'll bet that the 10pm EDT starts won't drive that kind of viewership. Hopefully, when CU moves to the B12, they won't be stuck with the late slots because they came from the P12.

Way more. Plus I think it’s asphalt not concrete.
I work with Turf, and it would not be more slippery than concrete.
As soon as it warms up, it melts any snow or ice off, just as fast as Concrete.
There are also lots of different types of Turf these days, including some denser stuff that would work well up there. I have always wondered about the turf on the sidelines and why it is so cheap and unsafe.

Comments from his dad look promising
Bartolome needs to be the best possible student of the game with Coach Lewis, so we can still run the offense to max efficiency. I hope Lewis stays forever, but we know that the way he coached the first game is gonna get him a job.

Bartolome needs to be the best possible student of the game with Coach Lewis, so we can still run the offense to max efficiency. I hope Lewis stays forever, but we know that the way he coached the first game is gonna get him a job.

Coach Prime has already been-there-done-that. He is going to hire a top shelf OC to replace Lewis when the time comes. CP doesn't need to settle, that is pre-Prime CU thinking.

I'll bet that the 10pm EDT starts won't drive that kind of viewership. Hopefully, when CU moves to the B12, they won't be stuck with the late slots because they came from the P12.
They will get those starts because they will be on of the few teams in the mountain or pacific time zones that can schedule those games.

Coach Prime has already been-there-done-that. He is going to hire a top shelf OC to replace Lewis when the time comes. CP doesn't need to settle, that is pre-Prime CU thinking.
Yep. No need to promote from within unless Bartolone is a total star in the making

He went out and hired a HC who also happens to be one of the best offensive minds in college foofball for his first P5 job. Pick of the litter after a few seasons and a QB selected in the top 10.

There are also lots of different types of Turf these days, including some denser stuff that would work well up there. I have always wondered about the turf on the sidelines and why it is so cheap and unsafe.
You work with turf? Ok. I still think it’s asphalt not concrete and wet grass/turf on a slope sounds pretty slippery to me. Could just be that resurfacing it is way cheaper than expensive turf.

Right? Because "Dion" is the much less common, very traditional Italian spelling I think. This many people can't naturally spell it that way by habit / default. I think it's usually intentional disrespect.
It drives me crazy for him. I’ve dealt with the misspelling of my name my entire life and it has made me triple check name spellings whenever I have to spell somebody’s name.

Even when they say they're tired of talking about it - they talk about it. Keep feeding the monster. Keep doubting. Root against us. Receipts will be kept.

Who gives two shiats what that loud and obnoxious moron thinks or roots for? His poor excuse for a sports talk show is unwatchable.

Right? Because "Dion" is the much less common, very traditional Italian spelling I think. This many people can't naturally spell it that way by habit / default. I think it's usually intentional disrespect.
Didn't Dion sing "Runaway" back in the 1950s? One of the great musical memories of my much younger days. 🥴

Even when they say they're tired of talking about it - they talk about it. Keep feeding the monster. Keep doubting. Root against us. Receipts will be kept.

Can't stand that idiot. Of all the people they let go, him not being one of them is typical shock jock ESPN.

Deion is a perpetual motion machine, however, if some talking heads want to throw gasoline on the fire I'm all for it. Nubs better buckle the **** up!

Pretty sure it's just leftover from when Folsom was AstroTurf in the 70s(?)

They should sell the astroturf area as a sponsorship opportunity. Even if it's an internal one from the system, like if UC Health put some of its advertising dollars here.

I'm glad I don't know who tf Mad Dog Russo is. Is he one of those dudes who intentionally gravels up his voice to make himself sound, I dunno what, more streetwise or something? There's a dude on Altitude like that in the evenings and I can't take anything he says seriously.

Back