What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

CU will keep him as long as it takes for him to finish the project, and we can hope that the next challenge is satisfied by becoming an AD and mentoring coaches that provide opportunity to athletes.
I have a strong feeling that one of his missions is to win the NC, then grow a huge coaching tree for all the AA coaches who want to climb the coaching ladder. He might want to become the Saban for AA coaches. Instead of an AD.

Whether he views CU as the long term fit or not, I don't know. But if he wants, he can definitely do it here.

That took a turn to one of the most honest (if not flawed) answers to a complex question that I heard in a long time.
Yea, that was jarring AF. The honesty made the disappointment in humanity I felt after that moment of clarity even worse.

Edit: and yea, it felt more and more surreal/fake as it went on.

I'm not sure if it was plant job.

I kind of think that once 'Jeff' was cornered in the conversation, he tried to do a soft troll job, like, " oh you got me; I'm so white and I'm going to talk about the whitest sports" but it came off sounding ironically true. I think Jeff genuinely does not like to see black people succeed in coaching.

I'm not sure if it was plant job.

I kind of think that once 'Jeff' was cornered in the conversation, he tried to do a soft troll job, like, " oh you got me; I'm so white and I'm going to talk about the whitest sports" but it came off sounding ironically true. I think Jeff genuinely does not like to see black people succeed in coaching.

Maybe read a little bit about the host (Tariq Nasheed) and ask yourself, "Why would a white supremacist from Southern Indiana call Tariq Nasheed to admit how insecure his racism makes him feel?"

The homophobic comments are another giveaway.

In general, Prime CU will have a massive national fan base. The haters will at least double or triple the fans, but they'll all tune in.

As far as the "Black America's Team" thing: my observation with black folks interacting with me online or initiating conversation IRL when I'm wearing Buffs gear is that this seems true. But don't make the mistake that it's monolithic. There are also a lot of black folks who hate CP & CU. Mainly, it seems either they are of the opinion that he did HBCUs wrong by leaving or they have a big issue with how he perpetuates the hip hop culture they believe is a negative image.

Anyway, absolute lightening rod that is compelling theater with a lot of emotion and charged cultural issues which transcends major college football.

Coach is going to build a mother ****ing dynasty here. He is a disruptor and is in process of changing cfb forever. I am here for all of it. Doing good and moving things forward while kicking ass and taking names is the best of us and of CU and the whole ****ing landscape of ball.

We believe and thanks for believing in us, Coach.

Back