What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

#3 Texas is hosting #24 Kansas this weekend. MM is coming to the CU game instead. Hilarious.

killing it true detective GIF

A CU fan.

Yeah. I see him as a huge fan of the sport who happens to be a celebrity.

And he's pretty cool. Listened to him on Smartless yesterday.

He genuinely sounds like a good dude tho

Also listened to his book Greenlights, and yes Jens he narrated the whole damn thing, and it was extremely enjoyable. He wrote a pretty fantastic book and I have to say, he is pretty solid dude based on what I heard in that book.

Also listened to his book Greenlights, and yes Jens he narrated the whole damn thing, and it was extremely enjoyable. He wrote a pretty fantastic book and I have to say, he is pretty solid dude based on what I heard in that book.
Loved the tidbit in the book about the Austin police officer who was like a kNU O lineman.

And we have badminton.
I hope that was fake. Bless his little pea picking heart.
IMAGINE HOW THIS **** PLAYS WITH RECUITS

Good Lord.
And the fact that he was the way that the NFL chose to announce that Usher will be the Super Bowl halftime show. Prime paves the way for driving recruits in.
Still bringing celebrities.

The stars will be out for Colorado's next home game against 5th-ranked USC. A deep list of notables expected to be in attendance on Saturday includes LeBron James, Jay Z, Matthew McConaughey, and the return of Lil Wayne, a source told BuffsBeat.
MM is a wHorn, but he is not in Austin when he could be. Allright Allright.

382589884_10159749100851367_3456747385907755353_n.jpg
It's all about timing, and a bunch of other important sh!t too. We get all three... you guys get to miss Washington... and they may be better than Oregon or USC.

Last edited:
Try harder.
Beat USC at home. They barely play defense. Our offense is dormant 3rd and 4th string QB's can do that to a team... But even I believe Shedeur is for real. He just needs a line to protect him and people to catch it after he throws it. By the way, I love your Johnny Utah sig line.

Last edited:
Try way harder.
Why? CU is already irrelevant... again. And you won't beat USC at home. I've been wrong about this team before... Go get it done. Then you can stand there like you are standing on some kind of solid ground... 42-6 right after barely escaping the previous week at home as almost 4 touchdown favorites. CSU took you to the wire... I read from posters here stating CSU are middling Mountain West... but are they? Really, they kind of suck. Middling is a compliment. They sure gave CU Hell though didn't they... in all their suckiness. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back