What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

We haven't even seen Utah this year. 16 starters out with injury from both sides of the ball. QB3, until two weeks ago was freshman QB4. Some of our best defensive talent hasn't been even in there... and Chip Kelly's Bruins could barely score. If we get these guys back, and we should in about two/three weeks when we have USC at their house, Oregon the week after that at our place, then two weeks later we have Washington at their house. Who cares about clicks? We have some players that if healthy should have us in each of these games... and talent behind them. Our stadium has sold out every game for over a decade. Nobody is wearing CU gear here.
utah-utes-yawn.gif

We haven't even seen Utah this year. 16 starters out with injury from both sides of the ball. QB3, until two weeks ago was freshman QB4. Some of our best defensive talent hasn't been even in there... and Chip Kelly's Bruins could barely score. If we get these guys back, and we should in about two/three weeks when we have USC at their house, Oregon the week after that at our place, then two weeks later we have Washington at their house. Who cares about clicks? We have some players that if healthy should have us in each of these games... and talent behind them. Our stadium has sold out every game for over a decade. Nobody is wearing CU gear here.
No one cares, you’re still BYU’s little brother.

Imagine being so insecure about your team that you go to another teams site and pontificate about how good your team is months before the game.

Man up already

Imagine being so insecure about your team that you go to another teams site and pontificate about how good your team is months before the game.

Man up already
I was refueling on an amphib ship once. Two Marines, were manning the crash gear. They were screwing around and doing some sort of simulated fighting/sparring until senior enlisted came over and (presumably) told them to "quit playing grab-ass, ****knuckles!". They stopped.

A few minutes later, one of the Marines wanted to tell the other Marine something, so he leaned in and pulled the other dude's cranial ear cup away from his hear so he could be heard over the rotor noise. The other Marine spun around, grabbed the dude (who was about to tell him something) by his earcups and head-butted him.

I have always assumed that was Devildog.

Good for you.

Why do you care so much what Colorado is doing anyway? Kind of funny to be honest that you are apparently feel threatened by prime time and what he's doing with the program.

Dude this is a CU message board. It's not a forum to discuss one of your trash reality shows.

tlc GIF

GIF by Discovery Japan

Last edited:
Dude this is a CU message board. It's not a forum to discuss one of your trash reality shows.

tlc GIF

GIF by Discovery Japan
Interestingly enough, when I was living in Utah, I had a good friend who used to be baby sat by one of those ladies.

Also, when I was working security at a bar there, I was chatting up this cute girl while working the door. Then I saw her ID that she was from Colorado City, and her last name was Jeffs...immediately shut that down 😬

You're missing the broader point. It doesn't really matter what Utah does. Nobody seems to care.

I actually feel sorry for them. They have the best football team that nobody has ever heard of.

Even when they beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl a while back. It seemed as though that story should have been bigger outside of Provo or wherever Utah is (full disclosure, I'm pretty sure they're not in Provo, but I genuinely don't know what town they're in). Nobody cared.

I actually tend to root for Utah, and I love that Utah beats USC nearly every year. We can't beat USC and somehow we're America's darling. It's got to be frustrating to be an Utah fan.
Honestly, we’re Kim Kardashian right now.

Congratulations, I guess?

Interestingly enough, when I was living in Utah, I had a good friend who used to be baby sat by one of those ladies.

Also, when I was working security at a bar there, I was chatting up this cute girl while working the door. Then I saw her ID that she was from Colorado City, and her last name was Jeffs...immediately shut that down 😬
How did she escape? I didn't think they were allowed to leave voluntarily. Come to think of it, if she was at a bar, she probably was kicked out or fled the community and looking to have a good time. You probably missed an opportunity there.

Bless your heart.

About 13 years ago on a family vacation to Utah, we drove through Colorado City specifically to check it out.

I felt a little guilty (not 100% sure that's the right word) as I was treating those people and their community like a human zoo.

The celebraty list for the upcoming game that I have heard:

The Nuggets have a suite. Most players are coming, but no confirmation on who/which (would be awesome to have Jokic there)
Lebron will be there (don't know if he will hang out with the Nuggets or not)
Jay Z will be there

Back