What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Trivia: Last time we have won back to back pac 12 games?
2020. Though it feels like
s01e08 GIF

Was chatting with one of the security ladies at the front desk the other day and she noticed my CU polo and said how she's such a fan now and is gonna stay up for the game tonight. She's an FSU fan but also is a big Prime fan and said she needs to get some CU gear.

Also a couple of run-ins with people last week, one at the grocery store who saw my Prime shirt and was like hey, Go Colorado!. Then we went to a place to eat and the guy who seated us was a VT fan but talked to me for about 5 minutes about CU. He said he was a fan and has been following and knew about Woods being one of the few holdovers who is getting playing time, and Tyrin Taylor (who is local) transferring out.

All of the above were black.

Was chatting with one of the security ladies at the front desk the other day and she noticed my CU polo and said how she's such a fan now and is gonna stay up for the game tonight. She's an FSU fan but also is a big Prime fan and said she needs to get some CU gear.

Also a couple of run-ins with people last week, one at the grocery store who saw my Prime shirt and was like hey, Go Colorado!. Then we went to a place to eat and the guy who seated us was a VT fan but talked to me for about 5 minutes about CU. He said he was a fan and has been following and knew about Woods being one of the few holdovers who is getting playing time, and Tyrin Taylor (who is local) transferring out.

So what! We’ve had black players here for over 60 yrs! Are you like 2?

My wife and I went to an Outstanding in the Field dinner last night in Austin. Always fun and usually a pretty eclectic mix of people. I wore my obligatory CU hat and had at least 10 people give a go Buffs and wanted to chat about the team (and the game). The general consensus was game sucked but we are on the right path and will get there. One girl said she specifically sat by me when she saw my CU hat because she wanted to talk about Prime and indicated she wasn’t a big football fan. There was only 2 of the group that wanted to talk Buffs that actually went to CU, one worked there and one was a diner like me. The diner thought the Buffs played last night so imagine his surprise when I told him we lost.

You didn't tip me very well, btw

The skit was pretty lame, but still worth a chuckle. Pretty surreal to see us getting this type of attention still. At the end of the day, the skit mostly just feels like "Woah hey! Look at us, we are referencing this popular and controversial story in the zeitgeist!" more than any actual critique.

Seemed too much Keenan, not enough Deion. I like Keenan, but I didn't think his impression was that great. Remember Jay Pharaoh? I think he would have made a great Deion.
Keenan’s impressions are always Keenan being himself with a hint of the other person.

Jay Pharaoh is a witch, but has been off of the show for several years. He did a podcast once with an extended Eddie Murphy impression that would’ve enabled him to have Eddie’s bankers wire away all of his accounts.

Keenan’s impressions are always Keenan being himself with a hint of the other person.

Jay Pharaoh is a witch, but has been off of the show for several years. He did a podcast once with an extended Eddie Murphy impression that would’ve enabled him to have Eddie’s bankers wire away all of his accounts.
Loved him in White Famous

45-42 type of games are way more entertaining than 13-10 type of games
Basically, would you rather be Iowa or USC (I don't think CU really applies here because CU's offense is far too inconsistent to be considered a juggernaut)? Both have the capability of going 11-1/10-2 in any given year, but which style has the best chance of succeeding against elite teams?

Basically, would you rather be Iowa or USC (I don't think CU really applies here because CU's offense is far too inconsistent to be considered a juggernaut)? Both have the capability of going 11-1/10-2 in any given year, but which style has the best chance of succeeding against elite teams?
Hard to say but I think Iowa would lose to Georgia 24-10 and USC (or CU) would lose to Georgia 63-28.

Back