What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

USC's goal against Colorado is to find out where receiver Laviska Shenault is at all times

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-report-20181011-story.html

After practice Wednesday, USC cornerback Isaiah Langley was asked what makes Colorado’s budding star receiver, Laviska Shenault, so tough to defend.
“Who?” Langley said.
“Laviska Shenault,” the reporter answered.
“Who’s that?” Langley said, still stumped.
“No. 2. The guy with all the stats,” the reporter answered.
“Oh!” Langley said.
giphy.gif

Too late Langley...he heard you.

USC's goal against Colorado is to find out where receiver Laviska Shenault is at all times

After practice Wednesday, USC cornerback Isaiah Langley was asked what makes Colorado’s budding star receiver, Laviska Shenault, so tough to defend.
“Who?” Langley said.
“Oh!” Langley said.

These dudes really wanna make the Hulk angry. smh.

USC may just be the kind of dumb to think they can cover Viska one-on-one.
They absolutely feel that way. That’s their Achilles heel. They feel like they can play anybody in the country straight up. Usually, they can. Against Laviska, they can’t.

I’ve tried explaining Viska to people who know I follow the Buffs when they ask how they are doing. He is hard to explain. The best I can describe him is that you simply can’t stop him. So many plays I’ve seen where the defense is in position to make the stop but he simply keeps going and makes the play. He is like Juggernaut.

“Who?” Langley said.
“Oh!” Langley said.
Probably too busy prepping for Utah.

That catch rate amazes me. As often as Montez throws him the ball, they connect on 8 out of 9 attempts. That's amazing, especially seeing how many are deep balls.

We've never won a Biletnikoff Award so I'm hoping for that...Heisman is never going to happen IMO...even though the case could be made Viska has a greater impact on us than any other Heisman contender...i.e. I'm pretty sure 'Bama would still be undefeated without Tagovailoa.
The beauty is - win the Heisman, the Biletnikoff is a given. 2-for-1 deal. Kind of like RBs winning the Doak Walker...

“Who?” Langley said.
“Oh!” Langley said.
Don’t tug on Superman’s Cape, son.

Here we go on Viska’s Game Day piece

Edit: premature. D’oh

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have liked less footage of Loop 12 and more highlights of Honcho.

Mom & Montez get thumbs up as spokespersons.

Laviska on the subject of his dad’s death - “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Back