What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

I think we would have seen evidence of this on the field / sideline. I got a bruised dick once...
giphy.gif

Thinking more testicular contusion, wouldn't be surprised if he took a knee to the groin severe enough that it caused him problems.
Yeah, well if a shot to the nads that severe had happened on a play it would’ve been pretty obvious at the time because he’d have been in obvious pain.

(Attempts to load Chip and the tee shirt canon GIF failed.)

Last edited:
Yeah, well if a shot to the nads that severe had happened on a play it would’ve been pretty obvious at the time because he’d have been in obvious pain.

(Attempts to load Chip and the tee shirt canon GIF failed.
That's what I was trying to say.

Either the player plays or they don’t. At the end of the day that is all that matters.

just to bring this all back to where it is supposed to be, VISKA is a once in a lifetime talent and i don't say that lightly. we have had other greats here, but i don't know that we've seen anything like VISKA. certainly, we haven't seen a player THIS dominating in at least 20 years.

i'm raising a glass to his good health. And, I hope we are lucky enough to see him in the Black and Gold a lot more this season.

just to bring this all back to where it is supposed to be, VISKA is a once in a lifetime talent and i don't say that lightly. we have had other greats here, but i don't know that we've seen anything like VISKA. certainly, we haven't seen a player THIS dominating in at least 20 years.

i'm raising a glass to his good health. And, I hope we are lucky enough to see him in the Black and Gold a lot more this season.
Let’s hope CU gets to a point in recruiting soon where he isn’t a once in a lifetime talent in the program

Back