What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Wait, someone said he would go before Jerry Jeudy??? I mean come on. They would fire the GM that day. Even Skip Bayless wouldn't say that.
This was all preseason and a healthy Viska can be every bit the player that Jeudy is. He far more physically gifted than Jeudy, and when you're getting Julio Jones comps, I'm not sure it's a stretch to say he could have been viewed as a possible pick ahead of him.

There is no way. Just looking at his injury history Jones plays through injures quite often too so let's stop that comparison.

The guy who played Frank Burns on M*A*S*H is deceased and he went to Colorado and he would know to pick Jeudy if he were still alive.

There is no way. Just looking at his injury history Jones plays through injures quite often too so let's stop that comparison.

The guy who played Frank Burns on M*A*S*H is deceased and he went to Colorado and he would know to pick Jeudy if he were still alive.
This isn't my personal comparison; these are draftniks and other NFL analysts. Nobody is comparing his injury history to Julios. Talking the talent level, physical attributes, and NFL potential, and as I said, that was all being discussed in the preseason. Viska is not really relevant on the national stage at the moment. He needs to get back on the field and prove he is a dominant player who can stay healthy.

This isn't my personal comparison; these are draftniks and other NFL analysts. Nobody is comparing his injury history to Julios. Talking the talent level, physical attributes, and NFL potential, and as I said, that was all being discussed in the preseason. Viska is not really relevant on the national stage at the moment. He needs to get back on the field and prove he is a dominant player who can stay healthy.
oh my god. Is that were Nik got his name from? Like he's a buffnik which is a play on draftnik. Holy ****.

oh my god. Is that were Nik got his name from? Like he's a buffnik which is a play on draftnik. Holy ****.
I was wondering if BuffNik was being mentioned in the song (CU Rap anthem) Mtn posted last Saturday?

giphy.gif

WTF

fusker troll, I knew it

Yeah but when you have a smaller # of players you can bring on the travel squad it’s not as likely you’d bring a guy you know isn’t playing. It happens for sure but still.
Yeah, the fact KD and Viska both traveled tells me at least one of them plays.

Back