What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Hoping it isn’t the shoulder. He has had issues and on the play it looks like he landed on it hard with the DB adding force to the impact.

Hoping it isn’t the shoulder. He has had issues and on the play it looks like he landed on it hard with the DB adding force to the impact.
He wasn’t in a sling or limiting movement with his arm/shoulder. The fact that he came back out and was on the sideline with no training staff around him makes me think it isn’t too serious and he was removed from the game for precautionary reasons, especially going into the bye week.

It is nice that we seem to have discovered multiple options from our players. We will need Viska if we hope to go bowling this year, I hope he finds his stride and form for a few games so he can at least remind NFL Scouts what a game changer he is.

Last edited:
I also thought it looked like he was favoring his left shoulder.

Even my wife said " When those other Dudes have a hold of him, he needs to go down" - "fighting for those xtra couple inches is when he gets injured"

Perhaps she's smarter than her husband? That's certainly the case at my house!

I didn’t see him point or hold his stomach. He did appear to have a limp. It also appeared that Viska had some fingers taped up and/or splinted up. He looked kind of pissed when sitting on the sidelines. I can’t blame him for that though, this is definitely not going how he hoped for a season that holds so much for his future.

Whatever it may be, may Viska heal up swift and get back to being Viska on the field!

Doctor-wife said he had a slight limp.

I assumed it was his shoulder getting tweaked.

He did look out of it/ high AF on the sideline later (head?).

Good signs: He was mobile and encouraging guys on the sideline after being taken out. No sling, walking boot, concussion protocol, etc.

Bad signs: He posted on instagram "it's hard to stay positive when you've had so many negatives thrown at you" and "everything happens for a reason". Sounds more like an extended period of time-type of injury, but that's just my opinion.

I think it's his ribs.

The tough part will be the radio silence from the team for the next 2 weeks. Which I agree with from a strategic standpoint for both Laviska and the team, but it's gonna be a long two weeks to wait and see...

Good signs: He was mobile and encouraging guys on the sideline after being taken out. No sling, walking boot, concussion protocol, etc.

Bad signs: He posted on instagram "it's hard to stay positive when you've had so many negatives thrown at you" and "everything happens for a reason". Sounds more like an extended period of time-type of injury, but that's just my opinion.

I think it's his ribs.

The tough part will be the radio silence from the team for the next 2 weeks. Which I agree with from a strategic standpoint for both Laviska and the team, but it's gonna be a long two weeks to wait and see...
they disclosed all the other injuries. w/ a bye week, why not talk about Viska?

Let the coaches disclose the injury if they want. No sense speculating on what it is. Best wishes to Viska on healing up. Certainly, defenses are gunning for him.

We're all big Viska fans here and rightly so, but he's going to slide into the lower 1st or upper 2nd round of the draft if these injuries continue. No one wants J. Clowney 2.0...At least not in the upper half of the 1st round.

It was clear it was a toothache... he could barely smile.... dead giveaway. Hopefully he isn’t an anti-dentite

We're all big Viska fans here and rightly so, but he's going to slide into the lower 1st or upper 2nd round of the draft if these injuries continue. No one wants J. Clowney 2.0...At least not in the upper half of the 1st round.
Weird comparing him to a 3X pro bowler like it's a bad thing.

Back