What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

So what does Viska have in store for his home finale after having a bye week to rest up for the Huskies? I would think he wants to go out with a bang instead of a whimper.

To me the way they used him against UCLA was strange, and made me wonder if something else besides an injury was going on. If nursing an injury, why hold him out essentially the whole 2nd and 3rd quarter during crucial series, then stick him back in during garbage time? He seems like a great kid, but maybe out of frustration he showed a little attitude that Tucker didn't like?

We were at the Rose Bowl for the game. We had the same thoughts. We'd be sitting there during an offensive drive and we'd spot Viska on a bike and we'd say, "Why isn't Viska already out there/ready to go in?" Odd, indeed.

Also: we were sitting near some CU alums who live in the LA area. The guy next to me kept talking with his nephew about Viska; that kid (probably 10 or so) LOVES Viska. He's definitely made an impression while he's been here.

Somebody needs to come through with a gif of Viska straight up Vickers Truckin, #18.

someone needs to make a gif that shows that number 18 being knocked out of his shoes and he just keeps going and going and going...Viska either at me his soul, or knocked him sometime into the future.

someone needs to make a gif that shows that number 18 being knocked out of his shoes and he just keeps going and going and going...Viska either at me his soul, or knocked him sometime into the future.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I am crossing my fingers that the Dolphins get Burrow and Viska with their two 1st rounders.

In all seriousness though, the injury issues he has had this year will likely put him in a better situation at the end of the day. That offense with Kamara, Thomas, Murray, Ginn, Cook and then Viska? Oh boy that would be fun to watch.

I am crossing my fingers that the Dolphins get Burrow and Viska with their two 1st rounders.

In all seriousness though, the injury issues he has had this year will likely put him in a better situation at the end of the day. That offense with Kamara, Thomas, Murray, Ginn, Cook and then Viska? Oh boy that would be fun to watch.

and he stays in BLACK and GOLD, baby!

love watching Viska play. he's special. saints would be stealing him at that spot.

Random Viska thoughts

He is the most exciting players to watch in CFB you never know what the hell might happen whe. He is in the game.
His injuries this year leads to so many options. The ever so very slight chance he says I’m coming back to Boulder. Put him woth a grad transfer qb. Could be amazing.
Most likely late first Round pick. Which helps his career hopefully to a coach that is creative enough to use him

would love to see him a bronco, but they’d f#ck that Up

I don't see any way in hell he comes back, and he probably shouldn't. That is unless he has some kind of goal we don't know about. Getting banged up like he has, I'd hope he wouldn't even entertain it. Goes without saying, all CU fans would love to have him one more year.

Back