What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

This thread reminds me of the roll off dumpsters that would show up outside of the dorms towards the end of the year. At first people were melancholy, surprised or excited when they showed up. Gradually they would fill up with people's discarded junk. Then the homeless would show up and dig through them looking for a busted PlayStation or a tv. Inevitably some asshole would light the thing on fire and everyone would stand by in awe as the fire department showed up to put the fire out. Some people would complain that the fire trucks were blocking their ability to leave.

This thread reminds me of the roll off dumpsters that would show up outside of the dorms towards the end of the year. At first people were melancholy, surprised or excited when they showed up. Gradually they would fill up with people's discarded junk. Then the homeless would show up and dig through them looking for a busted PlayStation or a tv. Inevitably some asshole would light the thing on fire and everyone would stand by in awe as the fire department showed up to put the fire out. Some people would complain that the fire trucks were blocking their ability to leave.

So you're saying we were all surprised and quickly turned to everyone being full of ****. Eventually some asshole came along and turned this whole thread into a dumpster fire? That's what I took from it.

It's been awhile since CU football could be tied to a real dumpster fire. Even better would be a coach in a random intersection on the hill. Thanks for pointing out that I live in the past!

It's been awhile since CU football could be tied to a real dumpster fire. Even better would be a coach in a random intersection on the hill. Thanks for pointing out that I live in the past!

Awhile? Selective memory? We were a dumpster fire just a few years ago lol.

can we get this thread back on track? to hating leavitt? that's what it should be about. sure, he engineered a great turnaround and i will be grateful for that. but, he left for a conference enemy in a lateral move. that makes him a solider of satan and our mortal enemy. we must swear a blood oath that we will root for his failure and firing in duck-land.

either you are with us or against us.

pepsi causes ALS. just thought i'd mention that here for some reason.

**** Leavitt's Pepsi drinking ass, that is all I have to say.

This one must not belong to Leavitt as it is drinking Coke.

hqdefault.jpg

Back