What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

From what I got to see from the Mrs Leavitt, she won't let him be taking a job in Manhattan anytime soon. Perhaps UCLA.
I've never seen anyone so obsessed with a coaches wife. How many times have you brought up Leavitt's wife on this forum? super creepy.

You remind me of steroid popping meathead who peaked high school.

I haven't been on this board very long. I'm wondering why posters don't just state their opinion, make their case, disagree where they see things differently, and refrain from personal attacks. Wouldn't the dialogue be better for everyone if that happened?

I came really close to posting the same, but decided I didn't feel like being a dick to the new guy just yet. Glad to see Uncle K was dick enough for both of us.

I think that came out wrong, but I will leave it as it is.
Dude wasn't wrong, but ****, if it's not for you then maybe wander away and frequent one of the polite internet chat sites.

Last edited:
I haven't been on this board very long. I'm wondering why posters don't just state their opinion, make their case, disagree where they see things differently, and refrain from personal attacks. Wouldn't the dialogue be better for everyone if that happened?
I'd say you haven't been on ANY board that long if you think that's the way message boards work. At least not sports teams related ones in my experience.

Some scorned lovers just can't let go.
1st of all little jimmy. How long ago did I write that post? 2nd who the hell are you to tell me I'm a scorned lover? total misinterpretation of what I was saying... and D I have never jumped on you in the past, didn't have your back, but didn't pile on. So **** you! I will now Idot.

1st of all little jimmy. How long ago did I write that post? 2nd who the hell are you to tell me I'm a scorned lover? total misinterpretation of what I was saying... and D I have never jumped on you in the past, didn't have your back, but didn't pile on. So **** you! I will now Idot.

Damn, I hit a sensitive spot.

Exactly, if it's too much, why do you keep throwing wood on the fire? Strike that, I really don't need an answer.

Back