What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Media Coverage of firing/hiring - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown)

I respect everything these guys did for the program but where did they take classes how to kill your legacy 101

Wow, so Al is allowed to ask the hard questions and be completely classless to Bohn but won't allow a single caller to question his stance? What a hipocrite.

Re: Local Media Coverage of the firing - (was: Jt is having a meltdown on Twitter

Bloom: 'I was stunned ... You gotta give a guy more than two years to develop guys you recruited to your system.'

What system was that Jeremy? You mean the defense that was changed 4 times this year, or is that the 4 day seminar titled 'Shortcut to Gundy's offense' that Embree was going to take this winter?

Come on, Bloom.

That three years at least to develop guys recruited to your system comment by Bloom was kind of ironic, considering that he he didn't even play a full two years in college ( thanks to the NCAA).

Well I think we can see the way this is going to go, looking like Buff against Buff, and that the pro-Embree faction has decided to try and take Bohn down with him. Sigh...this can't possibly go wrong when we are attempting hire a new coach.

You don't tune into sprots talk for intellectual stimulation, but at least have a little something going on between the ears. Al really struggles....

Local Media Coverage of the firing - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

I'm still laughing. Good job bcs.

Re: Local Media Coverage of the fs: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

3 seconds ladies and gentleman 3 seconds is all i got with the great and powerful alfred

You lasted longer than I thought that you would. Good effort.

Alfred's just shifting the argument to Bohn now because he can't defend Embree, even though he's been trying to do it all show.

This thread is like watching a NASCAR race. It keeps going around in the same circles over and over taking the same turns and going the same direction with a few swerves off the track for pitstops.

Just can't stop watching because I'm waiting for the big wreck on the third curve.

Btw...the answer to that question is A) Tad Boyle...(and the other candidates are now the top assistant at the current #1 team in the country, and an early coach of the year candidate in the NBA) and you could also point out that He tabbed Tom Cable at Idaho, who didn't succeed there but was apparently good enough to get a HC job in the league. Though none of that is going to appease the folks who want Bohn gone. I think the pro-Embree camp feels Bohn pulled the trigger this year to save his own job, and there is likely some truth there.

I was away from the computer for a few hours and missed about 10 pages of this thread so I don't have time to read thru it all.

Having said that, I'd like to go back a couple of hours where Al was saying that facilities don't help you win. Um, what?!??!?

Back