What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Local Media Coverage of firing/hiring - (was: Joel Klatt is having a meltdown)

Bohn: "We've made significant progress on the institutional side" "The institution cannot carry the program by itself"

???? I have no idea what this means.

It means you can't blame all the program's failings on the administration, if you want results then at some point you need to actually coach better.

Big Al : Why do you get to make head coaching decision 4 times now? How do we have confidence in you as AD?

Bohn: Look at the AD at UT Deloss has made 5 hires, Kentucky AD has made 4 hires, look around the nation. It happens all over the country. Look around the country, Al.

There are obvious personal ties that Al, CJ, ... have to Embree, but they seem to ignore the huge negative financial and brand impact of keeping a failing Embree around.

Al is now talking about distrust towards Bohn and he didn´t want to lose it out of respect to Bohn :lol:

Re: Local Media Coverage of the firil Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

I wish Al would shut up for a while and let the Bohnhead talk.

What's with Al thinking that everyone thinks like he does and the current players do? He is out of touch if he thinks that, and I'm a big Al fan.

Bohn is taking the classy way out of this. He could just totally air out all the crap that went on with football this year, but he won't stoop that low.

Al will relax when the new coach wins his first game. So glad that Bohn stepped up and got this ball rolling.

Williams truly is trying to make this a us v them thing

It has got to be hard for Bohn to be civil in these interviews when he knows that he's getting ripped to shreds not because he fired a losing football coach, but because he fired these guys' buddy....

Big Al : Why do you get to make head coaching decision 4 times now!!!!!!!!!!! How do we have confidence in you as AD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bohn: Look at the AD at UT Deloss has made 5 hires, Kentucky AD has made 4 hires, look around the nation. It happens all over the country. Look around the country, Al.

Fixed for accuracy. All caps would be appropriate also. Al was just shouting at him.

Re: Local Media Coverage of the firing - (wasis having a meltdown on Twitter

Dmac always pusses out and shuts up when Al goes on his rants. A hot topic interview would be a good time to take control of things.

I think Dmac is afraid of being crushed by the big guy.

Al should have called in sick for the day. But I have to say. Bohn should not be allowed to skate.

Dmac always pusses out and shuts up when Al goes on his rants. A hot topic interview would be a good time to take control of things.

I think Dmac is afraid of being crushed by the big guy.
I would too, I wouldn't want Big Al coming after me....

Al should have called in sick for the day. But I have to say. Bohn should not be allowed to skate.

Why? Bohn would get slammed for being MIA while Embree is airing some dirty laundry. Bohn is actually keeping it classy here, he just takes it whereas Embree is going on a sympathy tour.

Alfred was fired up, but he never disrespected Bohn....He asked him some VERY TOUGH questions, but EVERY ONE of them were viable and legitimate questions

Y should he get another chance here? What is his plan if he fails again? How does he galvanize the fans and the players which obviously are very divided right now? All legitimate questions

I'm one to not understand the love for Bohn around this place...I think his performance is on just as much of a downward projection as Embree's....Yes, kudos to the Basketball improvement, but too many people are hanging their hat on a sport many of them never knew existed 3 years ago...Not to mention it was Bzdelik that had a hand in saving the Bball program as much as Bohn, by forcing his hand to make investments

Re: Local Media Coverage of theJoel Klatt is having a meltdown on Twitter

Are all the calls going to be screened do all callers agree with All?

I think I already know the answer.

Walter Stanley saying he won't give money to the program, or encourage players to join the program as long as Bohn is in charge.

#go buffs?

Back