What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LOL at ppl calling for a new coach...

Everyone needs to pull their head out if their ass. We are not saying Embree and company is the next coming if anyone. All we are saying is that YOU CANNOT ALWAYS TELL WHAT YOU HAVE IN TWO OR THREE SEASONS!! He may be a did, or he might get sh!t figured out in a very good way. You cannot tell. Some teams started killer freshmen, but had awesome upperclassmen too on the field. Who was our awesome upperclassmen? Webb, and...........?

Chill, and let the season play out. Enjoy your families if you have them, your health, and chasing skirts if you are single. The Buffs are something we love, but keep perspective on it. It is entertainment, and not a reason to live.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Sorry Flatirons, but it's a bit of stretch to insinuate that my post about CU showing zero identity, despite Embree's talk, is somehow implying that I have "lost my will to live". In fact, I'm going to have to ask how the **** you even came to that conclusion :rofl:. And you're damn right that "YOU CANNOT ALWAYS TELL WHAT YOU HAVE IN TWO SEASONS!!". In this case, we certainly can't tell, because we refuse to establish any identity on offense whatsoever. The point is, the good coaches who struggled early on in terms of W/L's were establishing a clear identity. This staff isn't doing so. It's really quite simple and baring an absolute miracle, the writing is on the wall.

Sorry Flatirons, but it's a bit of stretch to insinuate that my post about CU showing zero identity, despite Embree's talk, is somehow implying that I have "lost my will to live". In fact, I'm going to have to ask how the **** you even came to that conclusion :rofl:. And you're damn right that "YOU CANNOT ALWAYS TELL WHAT YOU HAVE IN TWO SEASONS!!". In this case, we certainly can't tell, because we refuse to establish any identity on offense whatsoever. The point is, the good coaches who struggled early on in terms of W/L's were establishing a clear identity. This staff isn't doing so. It's really quite simple and baring an absolute miracle, the writing is on the wall.

This was exactly what I was thinking while watching the game yesterday. The staff has no clue of what they want to do or who they want this team to be. After all the talk of implementing a tough, physical pro-style offense, they close practices this fall in order to implement...a no-huddle spread offense? On a team with ZERO returning WR's of significance? Where were the two TE sets? Or all the talk about how Powell could be the next great CU FB? This wasn't an in-game change, this was a deliberate change in the direction of the offense. That's directly on the staff as leaders and their vision (or lack thereof) for the future of this program.

Everyone here is over reacting. Look at our roster and depth chart. Look at the coaching experience. Discipline aside there was no way we should have even had a chance against CSU. Yea we might be more athletic but we are young. Give it some time and stop bitching

No way we should have had a chance against CSU? Are you for real. We weren't playing USC or Oregon, those whippings will come later, we were playing a 3-9 MWC team. God your standards have really been dummied down.

Back