What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre Extended

The value of the contract over its five-year length is $16.25 million, beginning with a salary of $3.1 million for the 2017 season with modest increases annually.

"I am ecstatic that we will be at University of Colorado for the foreseeable future, there's no place my family and I would rather be," MacIntyre said. "We absolutely love it here, the people have been great and I truly believe this is just the beginning."

"I am blessed to be entrusted with such an incredible group of young men and a staff who have fought to lay a foundation for this football program," MacIntyre added. "The support from the administration has been tremendous, as has the enthusiasm from the fans. Together we have come together to accomplish something special. The future is bright for Colorado football."

Congrats to Mac on what seems like a good deal for him and the AD.

This.

It appears that HCMM got a well earned pay bump, but RG was able to keep the potential damage pretty low should things go south. Looks like a win win for both parties involved.

looks pretty good years wise. Dollars wise looks like we've moved into the middle somewhere in the P12. 3.1 is what Graham makes, then you have guys like Mora, Whittingham, Helfrich (dunno what Taggart got), and Petersen (probably getting a raise I'd guess) all around the mid 3s.

Seems like a good extension in both term and money.

Well deserved. Glad to have you around Mac!

Puts him right with ASU's Todd Graham on salary. Had to go to that level to make it a fair, market value contract.

I wonder if there are incentives built into that. Did he get any incentives this year?

Well deserved, and a good number for both sides. Seems smart to announce right before he helps with ESPNs CFP coverage, maybe grab some extra attention tonight.

That's a relief. One less thing for us to bitch about.

We'll find something, never fear.

I do like it though. Tells recruits that we will have some stability. Money is a good jump proportionate to having an excellent year but still not like he has had multiples.

If he follows this year up with a couple more solid bowl seasons wouldn't be a surprise to see the contract get torn up and another boost.

Went from averaging 2 million to 3.25 million a year so quite a bit.
I've never received a 62.5% pay increase. my lifetime best is ~50%, and it required changing careers and completing two college degrees

That's a relief. One less thing for us to bitch about.
59155266.jpg

What a shame ... RG went Full Retard

Yup troll, we would rather chase away a coach who had a 10 win season and bring back your man JE.

Get used to it. I don't think this is going to be his last extension.

Back