What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Arizona | Jan 3rd @7pm | FS1

takes 15-4 run on the road to get Tad to call a timeout.

Wonder if he gets a bonus in his contract for leftover timeouts after games.

Walton ACL, Bey & Siewart out in early foul trouble means Strating will need to rear his head, otherwise he sits..

Such a strange point of contention. The guy who was the fifth big on the roster before Walton got hurt. You get in foul trouble, he’s going to have to play.

I’m much more concerned about how Namon Wright has seemingly become a nonentity. And the defense is pretty much all around bad right now.

I do love the flashes we see from Battey. He hasn’t put it all together yet, but he’s gonna be real good.

Please don’t start bitching about players and coaching. When they make you HC you can call timeouts and cut players.
How silly of me, I forgot Tad is all knowing, all powerful, beyond critique.

What then, am I allowed to complain about during the opening boat race that is this game?

Can I bitch about the Sean Miller BJ going on, at least?

Such a strange point of contention. The guy who was the fifth big on the roster before Walton got hurt. You get in foul trouble, he’s going to have to play.

I’m much more concerned about how Namon Wright has seemingly become a nonentity. And the defense is pretty much all around bad right now.

I do love the flashes we see from Battey. He hasn’t put it all together yet, but he’s gonna be real good.
That wasn't my point of contention, but my point.

Ugly turnover caused by a an uncalled foul to finish the half.

Gatling basically got shoved out of bounds there. I have no idea how that’s not a foul. Still doesn’t change the ****ty defense by the buffs.

This team won't be right until MK$ is back to being $. He's getting worse as the year goes on. This is very worrisome. Bey should stabilize things if he can stay out of trouble in the 2d half, but our offense will be **** until MK$ is back.

You would think that after this many years of seeing the same thing that Tad would figure out some strategies to break up these scoring droughts we keep falling into. Instead we keep seeing opponents change breaking open games on us and by the time we get our feet back under us we are forced to play catch up all game.

Going to stick around to see how the Buffs respond, if it's more of the same after 5 mins then its off to my my macrame project.

Back