What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Arizona | Jan 3rd @7pm | FS1

this team....

tenor.gif

I don't recognize this team anymore. They've been absolute trash since they got on a plane to Hawaii.

Getting plenty of opportunities........you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink I suppose.

Buffs look mostly like they have no clue on offense.

There is no pattern, no structure. Guys run around for a while then throw some garbage at the rim as the shot clock runs out.

UA has an entirely new team, yet they know what offense to play. Our team, for whom several have been on for 2+ years, and NONE of the starters are freshmen, don't appear to think there is an offense to run.

How is that not on Tad?

Just feels like the game is too big for us. No confidence. Very tentative. Will be interesting to see if they finish with some grit, in spite of the score.

Team needs some confidence.....it's like they don't believe they can win.....self inflicted wounds.

AZ is really bad, can’t recall them ever being so thin on pure playmaking talent. It’s actually weird to see ... and yet, we’re worse.

Well that's game. Ugly game, but whatever...this was a game you hope to win, not expect. I'm disappointed though in Stewart and Namon. Some lackadaisical play from both of them at times. Our off ball screens suck...

This team needs to regroup; still fought all the way to the end, and that's something to be proud of.

Back