What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Hawaii | Dec. 23nd @5pm | ESPNU

Schwartz needs to pull his head out of his backside too. He's at his best when he's getting into the paint.

Schwartz needs to pull his head out of his backside too. He's at his best when he's getting into the paint.
He absolutely has to be very aggressive on offense attacking the paint. When he's passive on O, he's a liability because he's not a plus defender or ball handler.

He absolutely has to be very aggressive on offense attacking the paint. When he's passive on O, he's a liability because he's not a plus defender or ball handler.
How much of his lack of aggressiveness is due to him, and how much is due to Tad? I've always thought Tad has a way of wanting guys to play within the offense rather than taking the reigns off. A lot of college coaches are that way though.

Bey makes a lot of stupid ****ing plays...…………………….Tad needs to rip this team a new one...daily. He just needs to take a timeout the first 4 minutes of every game and just tear them to shreds. I swear.

How much of his lack of aggressiveness is due to him, and how much is due to Tad? I've always thought Tad has a way of wanting guys to play within the offense rather than taking the reigns off. A lot of college coaches are that way though.
Tad has told him to be more aggressive, though. I don't think Tad puts handcuffs on guys with their offensive freedom. Guys lose minutes by not defending, not rebounding and by turning the ball over.

OT

The most bizarre thing is Kin missing the "and-1" at the end of both of these games. Would have tied the last one or won this one. It is so unlike him. He's so damn clutch that it's crazy town. Hopefully he can shake this off instead of it causing him to press.

Tad has told him to be more aggressive, though. I don't think Tad puts handcuffs on guys with their offensive freedom. Guys lose minutes by not defending, not rebounding and by turning the ball over.
We have way too many timid players then.

Got it to overtime, make free throws and finish baskets please. Get through this one and get the W.

Tad need to do whatever he can do to get Gatlin going. We will be dead if we are getting this level of guards play when it comes to conference game.

I don't see other guys as even a remote possibility at this point

Hawaii is bad-bad, why is it such a struggle to beat dog **** teams??
Lack of focus. I don't know what's wrong with these guys. But when they can't make a free throw, you know they're not dialed in.

Back