What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Hawaii | Dec. 23nd @5pm | ESPNU

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs(8-2) vs. Rainbow Warriors(6-5)

Tip: 5pm MST

TV: ESPNU

Radio: 850am

Line: CU -6.5
O/U: 141

Soooooooooo...... what do y'all wanna talk about???????????????? :D:D:D:D:D

The Buffs are now in the Diamondhead losers bracket. As disappointing as that is, the Buffs still have plenty to play for in Hawaii. They need to shake off whatever happened yesterday and find a way to win what will essentially be a home game for the Rainbow Warriors. Make free throws and layups, don't turn the ball over, crash the boards on the defensive end, play better defense, etc. etc. etc. In other words, don't get out hustled and out worked by a team you should beat.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Absolutely need to win this one and on Monday to come home at 10-2.

Hawaii hung tough with UNLV for a long while yesterday and the crowd got pretty energized cheering for them.

CU should win this game, but it is far from a walkover since it is a road game. The road struggles make every game away from the Keg a crap shoot.

Buffs will win by double digits after yesterday's wake up call...kinley will take over (mess around and get a triple double).

No Brown? For being one of the few that really plays defense he seems to end up in Boyle's doghouse a lot

The same rotation when they bring Bet or Battey up top is the dumbest thing I’ve seen. Every time it opens a lane to drive to the basket. Just plant their asses and dare the big men to shoot from top of the key.

No Brown? For being one of the few that really plays defense he seems to end up in Boyle's doghouse a lot

I think Brown was the guy who was supposed to cover the wide open Sycamore who had the easy layup when Kin missed the free throw at the end of yesterday's game, so maybe that is why.

I think Brown was the guy who was supposed to cover the wide open Sycamore who had the easy layup when Kin missed the free throw at the end of yesterday's game, so maybe that is why.
If he's sitting because of that, then Tad needs to check his ego at the door.

I have to ask ... WTF is wrong with Kin so far this year? Turnovers, inaccurate and/or ill-advised passes, missed layups etc. etc.?

Is he hurt? Girlfriend problems? Been reading his press clippings a bit too much? Seriously .... his head doesn't seem to be in the game at all this year.

I have to ask ... WTF is wrong with Kin so far this year? Turnovers, inaccurate and/or ill-advised passes, missed layups etc. etc.?

Is he hurt? Girlfriend problems? Been reading his press clippings a bit too much? Seriously .... his head doesn't seem to be in the game at all this year.
Kin has had some issues, but he's not the problem. Putting up excellent numbers. At least in the counting categories.

Is there any coach in the country more obsessed with the post up than Tad Boyle?

Another terrible pass. Seriously, this team has a huge problem with just passing without looking.

Kin has had some issues, but he's not the problem. Putting up excellent numbers. At least in the counting categories.
Guard play in general has been a problem, though. Too many turnovers and allowing opposing guards to have their way on the other end.

It's one thing that gives me a lot of hope that things will get a lot better this year, because I believe that Kin is a special player who will get things corrected.

Guard play in general has been a problem, though. Too many turnovers and allowing opposing guards to have their way on the other end.

It's one thing that gives me a lot of hope that things will get a lot better this year, because I believe that Kin is a special player who will get things corrected.
What is the story on Deleon Brown today? You have any idea?

Not enough. We don't have another decent guard. We need one more.

In the half court, why did they get away from the pick and roll with Seiwert? It was getting easy looks.

Back