What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. UCLA | Mar. 7th @ 7pm | ESPN2

I'm tempted to bet this but gun shy. I got halved three times last night! UCLA stink right?

Food for college students = more students at the game. Raises expectations for a good turn out tonight which always helps. Glad to see the effort by Coach T and the athletic department. These next two games are big for seeding and confidence. I think we have a chance of making the finals of the P12 tournament this year.

Game is is on ESPN2 proceeing the UCF vs. Cincy.........this game better not go OT.

Bill in the house! Polarizing figure, love or or hate him, he makes watching the game more entertaining for me.
bill-walton-working-live-tv-looking-like-the-guy-trying-25763480.png

I shouldn’t watch CU mens BBall games. They’ve lost every game I’ve watched this year. They went bad when I watched them and came back to win when I turned other games off.

Bey is having a real good game. I think he's in Boulder for just one more season if he keeps this up

I wanted to see a walk-on get a look :D. Oh well, very good team effort tonight. Bey, Gatling, Kin, had really good games. Others pitched in too.

Back