What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. USC | March 9th @ 3pm | Pac 12 Net

I will admit that i was worried after that first half, but man did they come out in the second determined. You also see what having a large fired up crowd does for these guys. I guarantee if we had any sort of crowd/crowd energy for the OSU game they will the team to a win.

I will admit that i was worried after that first half, but man did they come out in the second determined. You also see what having a large fired up crowd does for these guys. I guarantee if we had any sort of crowd/crowd energy for the OSU game they will the team to a win.
I was not a fan of the first half

This team showed up in the second and did to Enfield what a drunk hobo should do to him in a dark alley without a condom

UCLA is just going though the motions, not giving the Utes much of a game. Think we're gong into the Pac12 tourney as the 5th, which is not all bad, Cal 1st round, and no Washington in the 2nd.

We get 3 more years of him, too!

Drooling over having our entire core back next year, another year older and improved, and re-adding Walton in the middle (praying for his knees). Hopefully add a grad transfer and then what we get from Dombek and Ryder is just gravy.
Who is Ryder?

UCLA is just going though the motions, not giving the Utes much of a game. Think we're gong into the Pac12 tourney as the 5th, which is not all bad, Cal 1st round, and no Washington in the 2nd.

Regardless if we finish 4th or 5th we'd get Washington in the semi's.

6'10" big. Played 2 years at San Diego on scholarship. Walked on at CU last fall.
Legit 6'10" 230. Wasn't spectacular at SDSU but played on a pretty good team. Was medically retired due to open heart surgery due to an infected aneurysm. Had the rest of his education paid for if he wanted to stay at SDSU but missed basketball a lot and wanted to move back closer to home.

No matter how many times you repeat it, Oregon State is still not a bad loss.

It was from the standpoint on when and how it happened, it was a key loss at this point. OSU is a good team but that was a game we could very much have won. It was a game that could have changed the season and we lost it at home by 2.

Also pointing at some OOC losses we had. Had we not lost those two in Hawaii, or got one of those and San Diego we could be looking at needing a couple in the PAC12 tourney to be on the bubble. Instead we have to win out.

Thanks for all your help UCLA. :bang:

Their season recap film is going to be called "Going through the motions." UCLA has been known for under performing their talent in football, this year the basketball team has decided to join in.

And USC is right with them on it.

Back