What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Hosting USC

Cant finish inside, can't rebound, getting outhustled and 17 turnovers. This season is about over.

This season is starting to swing from needing to do much better to make the NCAA, to need to do more to make the NIT.

Nice rotation, triple team the guy down low, don't worry about that guy in the corner. . .

They are a lazy defensive team, with no inside game and streaky outside shooters.
I think they have some acceptable outside shooters (Collier, XJ, White, Brown) and some guys who have no business jacking up as many 3's as they do (Fortune, King, Peters, Ak). If they cut Fortune and King's 3 attempts in half they'd be a really good 3 point shooting team.

I think they have some acceptable outside shooters (Collier, XJ, White, Brown) and some guys who have no business jacking up as many 3's as they do (Fortune, King, Peters, Ak). If they cut Fortune and King's 3 attempts in half they'd be a really good 3 point shooting team.
Correct that, they'd be an ok shooting team if Fortune and King weren't leading in attempts and despite hitting a combined 29%

Soon as I say that they go on 8-0 run.

Metu is a beast tonight.

Down 1, come on buffs, need this win.

King will come around, he at least tries to rebound sometimes.

Fortune should get asked to continue going to class and have a nice life. Should never see the floor

Sad, sad team.

No effort until it was too late.

Horrible in game coaching.

NIT would be a dream at this point.

I've bitched about this team as much as anybody, but tonight wasn't on them. They didn't help themselves but we get zero calls at home.

King is our best shooter. There's a reason he hit 46% last year.

Back