What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Hosting USC

I've bitched about this team as much as anybody, but tonight wasn't on them. They didn't help themselves but we get zero calls at home.

No, the turnovers, all the offensive boards they gave up and going 5 minutes without a fg late is the reason. Usc got all the loose balls. This team has earned it's 0-5 mark.

King is 19/62 = 30.6% so far this season. Maybe his shot will come around, but he should not be taking more 3's than XJ and White at this point.
King's dunk was a thing of beauty. Dunno what it is up with that guy, or XJ, or Gordon.

We played 11 players again. Ugh. It only messes up chemistry to throw in 11 players in a game. Get the team in shape enough to play 8-9 players total.

Frustrating team, frustrating season for fans, players and coaches. Seemed like it didn't have to be this way. Now playing to avoid an overall Losing record and prep for next year, not much else.

Tad won't give up on Fortune it seems, to the detriment of the Freshman. We're out of the running now, unless we win the P12 tourney. I don't know, seems like he's choosing loyalty and hard-headedness over future oriented thinking.

Tad won't give up on Fortune it seems, to the detriment of the Freshman. We're out of the running now, unless we win the P12 tourney. I don't know, seems like he's choosing loyalty and hard-headedness over future oriented thinking.
I do not understand his obsession with Fortune. The man simply cannot play at this level. Makes 1 good play, then turns over the ball in 3 consecutive possessions. Just doesn't have it, and is hindering the development of players that will be on the team next year.

Just not a good bball team. Tad had failed to recruit and failed to develop players....Utah will beat us at home next week......bottom 4 a certainty..with UW..OSU...

Another ugly basketball game. In some ways, CU played better than they have most of the season, but they continued to turn the ball over and apparently no one needs to box out at all. Thus the loss to a team that is missing its best player. Frightening to think what USC would do to CU if they were healthy. Thankfully Washington and WSU come to town next week. CU might actually get a PAC12 win.

Actually the Buffs go on the road to Wash and Wash St next week. Wash St is playing really well and will be a very tough game for CU to manage up there. As for the Huskies? Well as far as I'm concerned they are almost identical to CU. Both teams have good quality players, some very high-level, but both team(s) are kinda just in lala land.

CU is missing some very key ingredients. First and foremost being 1 or 2 really good post players. CU has Gordon and Miller, neither really any better than roll-servicing-players, and XJ trying to be a physical post-presence but isnt always very successful at doing that.
Quality ball-handling : They may have some depth at guard but the guards they have, albeit good players (especially White), can become disorganized quickly, and are too mistake-prone still. They dont really have a good, rugged and physical, and reliable guy who (maybe aside from D White) everyone trusts with the ball.
Shooting woes : Aside from ball-handling and poor-timing with fouls, the Buffs lack consistent shooting and is it just me or does this team shoot way too many 3's?? Seriously! Most of the time I see the offensive "sort of" setup, but then it turns into a 1 to 2 pass and long 3 point possession. That just defines being lazy.

Back