What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB vs Wazzu - Which Team Will Coug It?

What a waste of White's talents.

This team doesn't deserve him. He got screwed coming here.

Dear god the WSU fan behind the announcers is ANNOYING

Yes ... but I'd sure like to see our players have half his passion.

White's been carrying this team the past two minutes ... must be time to sit him down, right Tad?

Same problems keep repeating themselves.

So much inconsistency with rebounding, perimeter defense and allowing guys to post up way too deep. And the mishaps show up at the most inopportune times.

Gawd dammit Tad!!!!! Why a time out there?!!!! We were wide open under the basket for a slam dunk and Tad called time out, haha.

Why do CU defenders always give enough room for offense guy to dribble baseline. Stand with a foot on baseline so guy MUST go inside on you. Come on King

Loud fan is annoying....but give him credit for being there. Not many others. It IS pathetic you can hear individual fans. I worry it will be like that at CEC soon. BTW....fans should never be T'd up unless they are on floor or throwing things. I don't care what they say.

We tend to have the ****tiest plays coming out of time outs. Sometimes the shiftiness is the way it's drawn up, and sometimes it's execution. But either way, it's ****ty.

Loud fan is annoying....but give him credit for being there. Not many others. It IS pathetic you can hear individual fans. I worry it will be like that at CEC soon. BTW....fans should never be T'd up unless they are on floor or throwing things. I don't care what they say.
I was kidding about "T"ing him.

Back