What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB - Week 3 Games

Good game between Notre dumb and Wichita St. Shockers by 3 with about a minute and a half to go.
Yeah. I'm loving this one. Both teams are so well coached and have players that know what they're about. Fun to see this level of hoops so early in the season.

I don't think UNLV is back, but they're back-ish. Kind of like Miami football in 2016. They've got talent again and are fun to watch.

I hope they get their **** together in football to get into the Pac-12 when the next media right negotiation comes around for the conference because I'd love to have the Rebels hoops program in our conference.

UNLV now up 62-37 after an insane 3. Running the Utes out of the building. Impressive.

I used to pull for wichita, but their fan base has gotten so arrogant. I was very happy to see Notre Dame erase a big deficit and take them down. I'll be pulling against wichita all season.

Oregon State's got a big test against St. John's at noon that will tell us a lot about them. ESPNU in Orlando tourney.

Xavier's at George Washington at 2pm on FS1.

Wazzu plays an always tough St. Joe's squad in the Wooden Classic in Fullerton at 4:30.

ASU also with a big test against KSU at 5:30 in the Las Vegas Invitational. FS1

Another test - Oregon takes on UConn in Portland in the Phil Knight tourney. 7pm, ESPNU.

Arizona will try to bounce back against a tough SMU defense at 7:30 in the Battle 4 Atlantis tourney.

Stanford takes on Florida in the Phil Knight tourney. 8pm, ESPN2

Even though I just turned it on, ASU and Kansas St is entertaining with the game tied with 12 minutes left.

ASU up 4 with 47 seconds left. The winner of this game plays Xavier tomorrow.

ASu misses 2 free throws and KSU get the basket and the foul. 32 seconds left

Then the ASU player loses the ball, goes through another player's legs, and out of bounds. KSU ball.

Arizona lost to SMU 66-60 and there’s a real chance that they come away from this tournament with 3 losses as they face #18 Purdue next

Arizona lost to SMU 66-60 and there’s a real chance that they come away from this tournament with 3 losses as they face #18 Purdue next
On top of that, UConn beat Oregon and Florida dismantled Stanford. Not a great night for the Pac-12.

Ohio State vs Gonzaga right now. Of course since it's a PK80 game Nike had to screw with the unis. Both teams in alternates with the Zags in black with red lettering and the Buckeyes in red with black lettering. It took 3 minutes of game time before I was locked in on remembering which team was which.

Based on the early returns, the SEC is easily the best conference in college hoops this year. Amazing how so many teams got so good so fast. No coincidence that this rise coincides with the hiring of coaches with questionable histories and an FBI investigation. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Based on the early returns, the SEC is easily the best conference in college hoops this year. Amazing how so many teams got so good so fast. No coincidence that this rise coincides with the hiring of coaches with questionable histories and an FBI investigation. Nothing to see here. Move along.
They are definitely flying too close to the sun. But they should enjoy this season because the wax in those wings sure does seem to melting under the smoldering gaze of the FBI.

Pretty crazy Alabama/Minnesota game. A fight lead to bench ejections. Bama had a guy foul out, and then another guy got injured, so they have to play 3vs5 for the final 9minutes lol.

Pretty crazy Alabama/Minnesota game. A fight lead to bench ejections. Bama had a guy foul out, and then another guy got injured, so they have to play 3vs5 for the final 9minutes lol.
I've never seen that. I actually thought you had to forfeit if you couldn't put 5 guys on the court.

They cut the lead down to 3, but ended up losing. How do you not pull away going 5 on 3?

Back