What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB - Week 3 Games

I've never seen that. I actually thought you had to forfeit if you couldn't put 5 guys on the court.
I’ve seen it happen in the NBA before, but if a player fouls out with no one else able to play, then he gets a technical foul for it but stays on the court. And any additional foul called against him gets an additional technical foul called lol.

It’s what this famous picture is from:

9E0C47A6-76A0-4D6B-B219-356E735D73F2.jpeg

I had no idea what they did for college or that you could play 3vs5.

I played a high school summer league game 4 on 5 for almost 3 whole quarters of a game after our ****ing idiot big man fouled out in like ten minutes. We actually played better when the idiot big man sat down and we only lost by 7 or 8. Coached some 4 on 5 situations too when kids don’t show up. Never seen a 3 on 5.

Will be difficult for Coach Johnson to tell his players not to attack and score on 1 on 3 situations.
Sexton was a monster in the man disadvantage situation.
Agreed they should have been able to still use the fouled out player as they were already down to 5 guys.
Just when you think you have seen it all

Some big games on tonight.

DPmYkWpU8AArne6.jpg

Idk how the hell Duke won, they were down by 17 or 18 twice and went on two big runs. Bagley is a stud. 30 and 15 numbers aren't too shabby. They are only gonna get better too so you might wanna beat them now.

Back