What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

ALLBUFFS, please focus on the fact that 100% of OUR players have made very committed comments about the team and the program and the school!!!
The fans showed up last year, the kids played hard, the sky is the limit, or the limit is to go backwards.

I think that CHEV is working really hard behind the scenes and should be rewarded with a chance to run the program! Pay him $2.5 million, then take the MSU buyout money and raise the assistant pool up by at least $1 mil per year the next 3 years to keep as much of the staff and S&C as possible and see where we are.

I like the idea of EB, but Chev has been dedicated, passionate, and is a top 25 recruiter.

Tucker was the Wizard of Oz, let's move forward and not make negative comments about the program, or the future, just about Tucker the ****er

Reading between the lines, Mel wants to run things in a program total SEC style! Money, Admissions, Wide Open.

Michigan State Athletic Department is a cluster of an organization that has scandal after scandal and despite running things completely wrong, MONEY SOLVES EVERYTHING in Merica!!!

The last 15 years of CU football and then this.

Rational thinking could be outside in that freezing weather today. Right now I'm not sure what I'm going to do on Saturdays next season.
Headed to Cabela's today to use the money I set aside for season tickets to spend on a spotting scope. Never thought I would look at optics with Zeiss or Swaro on the said. Mel, my hunting partners thank you.

1 of the players mentioned that tucker hasn't bothered to say a word to the team, since this started on friday. it's one thing to dick around the fans and administration. it's something else to punk out on the kids who've regarded you as a father-figure. Go to Hell, Mel!

This one hurts. Not going to lie. Especially because I think MT was going to succeed here and will there. Larry Scott, the PAC12 president's and PAC12 AD's got the entire conference into this situation. It had been a slow moving train wreck, but it still hurts.

That said, I am thankful for RG, for the athletes and DC and will do anything I can to support them through this.

I have no idea where we go from here. Bienemy is the only guy I can think of who could keep the roster somewhat intact.

So he allows MSU to come back after being publicly turned down, reiterates his commitment to his current employer repeatedly, attends donor events while his reps are talking to MSU but won’t give CU a chance to counter? Heavens sake, this keeps getting worse.
Agree, but now that I think about it, if CU was in a position to even come close to a decent counter to what MSU gave him, that is the best news I've heard all day.

Back