What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

Maybe Tucker wanted to address the team and Rick George told him to pound sand. Based on RG's comments, I think it's likely that they no longer have a good relationship.

It looked like they were in SD / 619 for alumni event, communicated what they want to put out PR wise on Twitter & such, executed, and Tucker back tracked on what he said was going on.

Sounds like George & Tuck were speaking up until the final night, Tuck probably saying X amount is hard to turn down, George saying let me see what we can do to re-up our offer and then got a call from Tuck's agent saying the deal was already done and he wouldn't be listening to CU's next pitch.

I can understand why George is pissed.

I think it’s fair to say we would all ::cough **** Mel Tucker cough:: change companies if we were offered double our salary. The B1G has more money and can afford ::cough **** Mel Tucker cough:: more than we can. I’m sure we’ve all ::cough **** Mel Tucker cough:: said things and gone back on our word. Or promised kids we were going to ::cough **** Mel Tucker cough:: help them and lead them only to bolt without a word. This is nothing new ::cough **** Mel Tucker cough:: it’s just the world we live in today.

Thanks for doing it now Mel ::cough **** Mel Tucker cough:: so we can build some continuity before you eventually left.

Also, **** Mel Tucker. ****ing snake.

Also, remember Allbuffs.

We are Buffs nation. We are the fans and the alumni and the ones who bleed black and gold and are faithful. We are the ones who cheer and support it, who give our hard earned money to cheer on the student athletes to victories.

Mel Tucker is just a dude. Just a guy who was tasked to be the head coach.

HE IS NOT THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO! He is NOT a BUFF.

Don’t give up on this university now. Donate, buy tickets, attend, be active for Colorado. Together we can change things for the better, **** that guy. There are 100’s of coaches and kids in this school fighting to be better and represent CU, let them be the ones you recognize and think of during this.

Back