What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

Coaches DGAF about somebody's feelings. Rick George, let alone the kids. Tuck was trying to get paid. His new age athlete routine, dancing and this BS suckered a few of us in, myself included.

Sucks but time to turn the page. I hope Karma for Tuck, MSU's program and propensity to cover up the pedo dealings of it's admin blow up in the school's face. And at that time, Tuck will run back to Saban or the SEC again, after banking $4.5M a year for the next few years. Go Maize and Blue, along with any other Big 10 program that plays Sparty.

RG said all the right things and is truly a great leader. However, you could just tell he is sick to his stomach and pissed by all means.

If CU truly has that kind of coin to dish out, then they will find a good replacement.

Wonder if they name Kap or Chev the interim coach?

So why would we have to buy out his contract if he chose to leave of his own accord for a different job?
It wasn't like CU initiated the process.

that's really the worst. **** us over as fans, alright **** you but we get the game. But those kids that were out there running through walls for you and you just ditch them without saying ****? What a *****

Not the least bit surprised.

RG said all the right things and is truly a great leader. However, you could just tell he is sick to his stomach and pissed by all means.

If CU truly has that kind of coin to dish out, then they will find a good replacement.

Wonder if they name Kap or Chev the interim coach?

If you read between the lines I think he slipped up here or there with the way he subconsciously phrased things.

I'm sure cooler heads will prevail eventually, but right now, I'd be tempted to root for Scott Frost and ****braska in that game since they suck and aren't going anywhere anyways.

It's time to ban green and red from the Champions Center.

Back