What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

Does Mel know he can destroy wet burritos all day in Michigan? And coneys?

Not possible in Boulder. He gone.

It’s for reals, Buff bros as reported by the reliable and gigantic Hondo “I could easily eat a” Carpenter from MSU sources. He may be large, but he’s in charge of legit breaking stuff.

So.... dude is in CA tonight talking about his vision for CU football, and is going to then get on a plane to interview with MSU?

Sounds legit.
Yeah none of it sounds right. He doesn’t strike me as that kind of guy either, but we’ve all been fooled before.

giphy.gif

Mel has leverage to at least get what Jimmy Lake is getting at Washington ($3.0). Cristobal is only making $2.6!!!
Hate the look, this is likely either not true or a brief blip.

Reported on News 4 that he is one of two candidates but isn’t considered the front runner.

Even if he isn’t the guy, this is Tucker’s first big stumble, IF TRUE.

Want this to be squashed right ****ing now
Come on Mel, this is not you, you are on the sidelines at BB games, you love this team and Boulder

Man, this would make Neuhisel’s departure look like a slight misunderstanding. IF TRUE.

Tucker is super smart and understands that a left wing, football-hating BOR could undermine his program. That, plus a big pay increase with no resistance from the leadership of the Michigan St. There may be too much risk for him to stay at CU.

Last edited:
the flight tracker data shows a stop for fuel in Watkins this morning, MT is in Cali, then the flight continues on to San Jose, which is not San Diego...
If this is ignorant I am sorry, but when flying who stops for fuel? Aren't flights supposed to carry enough fuel for their destination plus time/distance to the next available airport to receive their landing? Maybe that's just commercial rules and Private is different?

I think the eye rolling of people talking about coaches leaving can be stopped now yeah? Even earlier today I thought this thread was ridiculous, but I think it’s a legit concern for CU fans at anytime going forward

Maybe? All depends on open jobs.

Tucker is super smart and understands that a left wing, football-hating BOR could undermine his program. That, plus a big pay increase with no resistance from the leadership of the school. There may be too much risk for him to stay at CU.
I'm...oddly impressed? I think? The doomsday faction never lets an opportunity pass.

Maybe? All depends on open jobs.
We’re talking about a guy with one season of HC experience who went 5-7 and had just a decent recruiting class. If he is seriously garnering interest from other programs and is seriously entertaining it, I don’t think it’s a stretch for fans to be worried about anything.

Back