What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

Recruiting wise this is actually good timing

But.. we're now playing musical chairs and there aint no ****ing chairs to sit in. Which is probably why MSU had to throw stupid money at MT
Yeah MSU was being turned down by every candidate in sight and didn’t want to be embarrassed it couldn’t land one of their top five choices.

I’ve been fortunate enough to never be betrayed seriously by family or friends. This is why people bandwagon good teams. It’s too much to accept the lows. I can’t imagine all you guys that have followed the team for the last 15 year. Let’s find a way to be positive.

I’ve been fortunate enough to never be betrayed seriously by family or friends. This is why people bandwagon good teams. It’s too much to accept the lows. I can’t imagine all you guys that have followed the team for the last 15 year. Let’s find a way to be positive.
I was born in the late 90’s so I never experienced a relevant season. I love this program. Bleed black and gold, but it just takes more and more out of me emotionally. It feels like Colorado Football are my drug addicted emotionally unavailable parents who I love unconditionally but always find a way to turn what should be a love into the ultimate hell and sadness. I ****ing hate rooting for this team. It genuinely hurts.

I mean if that doesn't embody the laughable notion of these coaches just loving where they're at. No nonsense high integrity? LOL, he'll burn MSU just like he burned us, but damnit if the honeymoon isn't nice for awhile

If it makes anyone feel better (it won't) Tucker is getting absolutely savaged by the CFB world. Check it out.

This was a legitimately chilling thread to read. Except for maybe SC and Oregon this could happen to any team in the conference. Larry Scott has just completely screwed us. By the time this magic PAC 12 Network deal gets done we will be lucky if we don’t have the local newspaper boys coaching our programs. Condolences Buffs but I’m afraid you won’t be the last PAC 12 school to face this.

I'm sure twice the salary and no limitations on assiatants is main reason. CU has to change in that regard somehow or this will keep happening 😣. I wonder what Shanny is up to? The man can still coach and wants back in. EB isnt wwlcome in Boulder anymore I thought? Maybe time to give Logan a chance? Hell I dont know. Downright disgusting situation!!

What does “no limitations on assistants” mean? He can hire as many as he want? Or whoever he wants?

im completely shocked and disappointed

Back