What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Michigan fans (a lot of them) are uneducated douchebags

Ok, I officially don't like Michigan fans. They are being pretty dismissive of CU, and pretty high-horsey for a program that sucked dog**** just a few years ago. "If it weren't for a lucky hail mary we'd be 4-0 against them!" ****ing idots.

There were a few posts about how they have more #1 picks than we have good players. The first site I found says they have one expected first rounder. Them's fightin' words!

I agree with the folks who point out that we would be as cocky if the roles were reversed. We are just now coming out of a ten year football hibernation.

Ok, I officially don't like Michigan fans. They are being pretty dismissive of CU, and pretty high-horsey for a program that sucked dog**** just a few years ago. "If it weren't for a lucky hail mary we'd be 4-0 against them!" ****ing idots.
Colorado has a bad football team.

Based on what? CU and UM have put up virtually identical numbers against very similar competition this season.
It was a joke.

That guy is super upset over Michigan fans being dismissive of Colorado. Just thought I'd try to ruffle his feathers a little more with a very basic, weak insult. Which probably worked.

Still think we win by at least 17 but this is certainly our toughest game until Wisconsin.

It was a joke.

That guy is super upset over Michigan fans being dismissive of Colorado. Just thought I'd try to ruffle his feathers a little more with a very basic, weak insult. Which probably worked.

Still think we win by at least 17 but this is certainly our toughest game until Wisconsin.
A good troll never reveals his/her secrets.

I keep going back to the Minnesota game last year where both teams went back and forth up until Michigan won on a goal line stand.

Granted that was in Minnesota, but that team is similar to what we have. A decent front 7 for stopping the run with a nasty and best-unit-on-the-team secondary that locks opponents down. Leidner is doo doo. He's a sub 60% passer who hovers around a 6.6ypa, takes a ton of sacks, and throws INTs at a higher rate than Sefo. And he threw for over 300 yards against Michigan. They were a well coached team, who didn't match up talent wise but brought the fight to Michigan.

I think we can win because I'm a homer who drinks kool-aid, but we aren't playing Bama. They're beatable. I think our veteran team gives them a fight and keeps it close and gives us a chance to shock the world.

Michigan has a lot of fans that never even got a whiff of campus in Ann Arbor. They're called Walmart Wolverines. So that might account for some fans. The others are regular Michigan fans who have a top-5 team and are understandably excited for their team. No need to go off the rails here, people.

Back