What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike MacIntyre officially fired effective immediately

It’s not ego. It’s a guy who has been told that it’s over and he’s letting his emotions get to him a bit, and scorching some earth. Hate to see it. He’s been nothing but class to this point but any more of this and I’m going to dump that image.

He actually does this a fair amount when ANY criticism is leveled his way. Not much different than most coaches in that regard.

He actually does this a fair amount when ANY criticism is leveled his way. Not much different than most coaches in that regard.

Sure but he acts like 2016 clears him of any criticism or blame. Then goes to the "I could have left" garbage.

It's almost impossible to do what his team is doing this year, yet he acts like nothings wrong.

Don’t make me hate you in the way out, Mac. Don’t make me do it.

giphy.gif

“You all remember how bad this place was before I got here?!?!?”, says the guy that just lost 6 games in a row. This program had tough times, but none of those coaches had the Champions Center, Indoor Practice Facility, and over $3,000,000+ dollars in their pocket pal!
Stay Classy San Diego
Bye bye

“You all remember how bad this place was before I got here?!?!?”, says the guy that just lost 6 games in a row. This program had tough times, but none of those coaches had the Champions Center, Indoor Practice Facility, and over $3,000,000+ dollars in their pocket pal!
Stay Classy San Diego
Bye bye
Yeah, that's what gets me the most too. CU at times in its history can be tough to coach at, not untrue or hysterical. But in 2018 that's so ****ing lame; he has more support and the best facilities the program has had...since when? 1990?

The guy is in year 6 and getting outclassed by Herm Edwards, Kevin Sumlin, and Chip Kelly who are all in year one, and all he can do is complain when the fans expect a win to get bowl eligible out of what, 10 tries?

This guy is a joke. Get him out of here

He used the fires in California to change the questioning/narrative of the presser. "You want to talk about suffering..."

I know it's terrible but, come on.

just watched Wyo do a pretty improbable senior day comeback - 2 tough 4 quarter drives for TDs. really fun to see. maybe we an get their coach - looks about trump's age, so no issues there (it is kind of funny - nobody complains trump is too old to run the USA, but 60 is too old to run CU football, for most of you folks)

just watched Wyo do a pretty improbable senior day comeback - 2 tough 4 quarter drives for TDs. really fun to see. maybe we an get their coach - looks about trump's age, so no issues there (it is kind of funny - nobody complains trump is too old to run the USA, but 60 is too old to run CU football, for most of you folks)

Stupid. The word you’re looking for is stupid.

Sure but he acts like 2016 clears him of any criticism or blame. Then goes to the "I could have left" garbage.

It's almost impossible to do what his team is doing this year, yet he acts like nothings wrong.

He could have left? LOL LSU and Texas both opened up after 2016-and neither of them wanted anything to do with him. Get his arrogant ass out of here.

Uhhh Jim Leavitt (theres an entire thread on the idea of him coming back as HC) is 61.

Back