What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My New Favorite Youtube 62-36

I don't care, he's still a pussy. Looked like a tool at the ceremony last year

I'm pretty sure there is footage from somebody's phone of him attending a New Kids on the Block concert a few years back. I'm totally serious, so I think he may be a bit flaming...nttiawwt.

Alright **** you guys I will just mail a DVD of the 2001 Nub game to Kamel instead. Kamel whats your address?

I actually never saw any of the 2001 season. It was the only season I actually missed entirely. I was in boot camp.....THANKFULLY. I've never watched the game and I don't intend to.

I actually never saw any of the 2001 season. It was the only season I actually missed entirely. I was in boot camp.....THANKFULLY. I've never watched the game and I don't intend to.

No need ... I'll sum it up for you:

"WHERE are the Nebraska linebackers?"

"TOUCHDOWN Chris Brown!!!" (repeat five times)

And then there's this:

user4521_58.jpg

You're welcome! :thumbsup:

Guy from Nebraska moved into the cube I shared a wall with and hung a huge NU banner from the celing directly over that wall. He knew I was a CU fan, so I kept quiet about it. It came down after this game. Served quietly and sweetly. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure there is footage from somebody's phone of him attending a New Kids on the Block concert a few years back. I'm totally serious, so I think he may be a bit flaming...nttiawwt.

Is there anything worse than being caught at a NKOTB concert

Back